You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

being away in tournys

edited April 2010 in Community Suggestions
played a multy table tournement 4 people were away so we were efectively playing heads up for 40 mins how can this be fair with the blinds rising u need to try and build your stack how can u  playing heads up got  moved to a table where the next lowest stack was 4 times wat i had didnt have much of a chance surely if ur away u cant play maybe allow a couple of hands to pass for connection problems but say after 5 hands if ur away to bad

Comments

• edited April 2010
    So let me get this right you where playing players who where away and you couldnt beat them.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: being away in tournys:
    So let me get this right you where playing players who where away and you couldnt beat them.
    Posted by ajs4385
    LOL@above

Come on though Op, what do you want sky to do about it? i often register for a tournament and don't get home from work to play the first 15 - 20 mins. This is no real problem to me as when the blinds are low i won;t lose much in the way of chips and am still in a reasonable position to play. Are you suggesting that although i've paid my money i should be thrown out?
  • edited April 2010
    lol you must no this will never happen? so when i was 3 hours into a deepstack the other day and my laptop overheated it took over 5 mins to get back on should they have just thrown me out? now that would be a sick bubble to take lol