You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO transfer rumblings...

Dearest Richard,

you are the jewel in my burger king crown,
the wind beneath my cheeks,
the apple of my japanese.

...how can i possibly allow a transfer?
i'd have a mutiny on my hands!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    The do-or-die TKO Leg 3 tomorrow night and after my SECOND TKO top ten finish last week and with his team now staring down the abyss, Tikay has rather uncharacteristically begun to act all nice towards me.

Whatever can it mean?

PS- On a completely unrelated note-  I won't accept anything less than Cashley Cole's wages per week. Tax free. Oh and you'll need to chuck in a few Page 3 Models as well...
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to TKO transfer rumblings...:
    The do-or-die TKO Leg 3 tomorrow night and after my SECOND TKO top ten finish last week and with his team now staring down the abyss, Tikay has rather uncharacteristically began to act all nice towards me. Whatever can it mean? PS- On a completely unrelated note-  I won't accept anything less than Cashley Cole's wages per week. Tax free. Oh and you'll need to chuck in a few Page 3 Models as well...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    It's not just TK that is being nice to you lately - all your Sky Poker colleagues are being nicer to your face (you need to watch the shows you are not presenting).
    Is it Ashley Cole's wages you want or his life?  I think Richard & Cheryl has a nice ring to it.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO transfer rumblings...:
    In Response to TKO transfer rumblings... : It's not just TK that is being nice to you lately - all your Sky Poker colleagues are being nicer to your face (you need to watch the shows you are not presenting). Is it Ashley Cole's wages you want or his life?  I think Richard & Cheryl has a nice ring to it.
    Posted by NEMESIS152

You Nemesis, I like.

I hereby appoint you as my agent in the upcoming negotiations.

If you can get me Ms. Cole I'll be, to give it the correct technical parlance, "well chuffed".

Only stumbling block is, if we seal the deal between now and tomorrow, I might find it difficult to commit myself to TKO Leg 3 when I have Cheryl Cole at home waiting for me to "entertain" her.

Could be a deal-breaker I fear...
  • edited April 2010
    Dearest Richard, you are the jewel in my burger king crown, the wind beneath my cheeks, the apple of my japanese.   ...how can i possibly allow a transfer? i'd have a mutiny on my hands!
    Posted by DP-Fitz

That's lovely DP. Really, lovely.

Now, let's talk cold, hard cash....
  • edited April 2010

Over my dead body.

I don't want you, never have, & never will.
  • edited April 2010

I've had a long think, & given that you have BEGGED me non-stop since TKOIII began, here's what I am prepared to do. As a favour, you understand.

If DP wants to pay £10, I'll ship across one of my players, & take Orford in exchange, as a sort of "makeweight".

I can't be fairer than that.

If you want a straight offer for Orford, I'll go as high as 93p.

That is my FINAL offer. I hope that's clearly understood.

I must add that I think Rich is a lovely boy, very handsome, too, right up there with lJAMESl & Sparcey in the looks department.
  • edited April 2010
    I've had a long think, & given that you have BEGGED me non-stop since TKOIII began, here's what I am prepared to do.
    Posted by Tikay10

I will let our players make their own mind up as to what they think really happened.

But let me offer up a few facts...

(1) I was one of the Top 10 Most Valuable Players for Team LML.

(2) After playing in just one leg last week in TKO 3, I am now in the Top Ten Most Valuable Players for Team DP.

(3) To my knowledge, I'm the only player on the site to finish in the Top 10 cash spots in TWO TKO tourneys.

(4) Tikay is losing 2-0.

(5) I am currently on a winning team

Now, just run it by me one more time as to why I would be BEGGING YOU to take me on to your team?

PS- Stop lurking round by my dustbins. Don't think I can't see you. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again: I'm only defecting to your team if I get my wage demands met and my long list of perks seen to (which includes your car-parking space, your desk in the office and full access to the special "tournament winning" Tikay lever. Er, maybe I should re-phrase that last bit...)
  • edited April 2010
    which includes your car-parking space, Would Rich like to give his reasons for wanting this?, obv the operative word being CAR cough, cough, cough, and also, havnt you already got someone in a Caravan?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO transfer rumblings... : I will let our players make their own mind up as to what they think really happened. But let me offer up a few facts... (1) I was one of the Top 10 Most Valuable Players for Team LML. (2) After playing in just one leg last week in TKO 3, I am now in the Top Ten Most Valuable Players for Team DP. (3) To my knowledge, I'm the only player on the site to finish in the Top 10 cash spots in TWO TKO tourneys. (4) Tikay is losing 2-0. (5) I am currently on a winning team . Now, just run it by me one more time as to why I would be BEGGING YOU to take me on to your team? PS- Stop lurking round by my dustbins. Don't think I can't see you. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again: I'm only defecting to your team if I get my wage demands met and my long list of perks seen to (which includes your car-parking space, your desk in the office and full access to the special "tournament winning" Tikay lever. Er, maybe I should re-phrase that last bit...)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Because, for all your wordy huff & puff, you have NEVER been on a winning TKO Team?

Because you are envious of my svelte & lithe body, clothed as it is in Armani, Gucci, & Tesco apparel?

Because Lisa-Marie adores me?

Need I go on? I can, you know.
  • edited April 2010
    Need I go on? I can, you know.
    Posted by Tikay10

...you have.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO transfer rumblings... :  Because Lisa-Marie adores me?
    Posted by Tikay10

Helpful tip incidentally- the word abhors is not spelt 'adores'. I know they sound the same, but they're two completely different words, trust me...
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO transfer rumblings... : I will let our players make their own mind up as to what they think really happened. But let me offer up a few facts... (1) I was one of the Top 10 Most Valuable Players for Team LML. (2) After playing in just one leg last week in TKO 3, I am now in the Top Ten Most Valuable Players for Team DP. (3) To my knowledge, I'm the only player on the site to finish in the Top 10 cash spots in TWO TKO tourneys. (4) Tikay is losing 2-0. (5) I am currently on a winning team . Now, just run it by me one more time as to why I would be BEGGING YOU to take me on to your team? PS- Stop lurking round by my dustbins. Don't think I can't see you. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again: I'm only defecting to your team if I get my wage demands met and my long list of perks seen to (which includes your car-parking space, your desk in the office and full access to the special "tournament winning" Tikay lever. Er, maybe I should re-phrase that last bit...)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Ahh one little thing you or Dougaldonkplop cant claim is fact is that NEITHER of you have actually won any leg of TKO (Saying that Tikay ain't either but he dont need to as he is totally phat innit!) and i have and we on Team Tikay have more leg winners than the number of points your beloved West Brom will get in the Premiership next season! :)

Boss, i think an offer of 93p is far too generous for Orford and i'm concerned he will cry worse than a Deal or No Deal contestant if the offer goes through as this certainly could be the highlight of his poker career :). I was thinking maybe an offer of 56p would be good but overall i'm convinced the massive sum of 7p would certainly reflect Orford's wonderful poker ability in TKOIII! :).

That is all!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO transfer rumblings... : Helpful tip incidentally- the word abhors is not spelt 'adores'. I know they sound the same, but they're two completely different words, trust me...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    genius :P
  • edited April 2010
    Did you ever think that u do well in TKO games BECAUSE u want to show Tikay who the real analyst should be Rich? Why step into his shadow by becoming one of his lackies when it annoys him so much more to cast the shadow over him ;)

PS Any transfer that involves Cheryl Cole may sway me if Orford's out the way 
  • edited April 2010
    tk leave our orford alone, he is stayin with the winning team where as your lot are on the last train home all aboard
  • edited April 2010
    Is that the 55k a week Ashley Cole wage or the 60k a week Cashley Cole wage that the shock of the pittance of a rise made him crash his car?

Also you can't give up your parking space because it permanently has a car parked in it while you enjoy the cab rides of our famously friendly London cabbies!

Dave
  • edited April 2010
    93p?

hmmmm.

i've had a think.

no.

£1,000,000,000?

mind you, he is very smug.
  • edited April 2010
    I feel so cheap being bandied around for a few quid.

Reminds me of my student days when I had to top up my allowance any which way I could think of.

So, what's going on then Team Captains? Whose team am I turning out for tonight?

Remember, I came 4th in the last Russian Roulette so whoever's got me better start sending me some serious sweeteners if they want me to 'perform' for them tonight.

Let's start with a nice bouquet of flowers and we can work up to the sports car later.

But try not to take advantage of me, coz I'm not that kind of girl.
  • edited April 2010
    I feel so cheap being bandied around for a few quid. Reminds me of my student days when I had to top up my allowance any which way I could think of. So, what's going on then Team Captains? Whose team am I turning out for tonight? Remember, I came 4th in the last Russian Roulette so whoever's got me better start sending me some serious sweeteners if they want me to 'perform' for them tonight. Let's start with a nice bouquet of flowers and we can work up to the sports car later. But try not to take advantage of me, coz I'm not that kind of girl. ..
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I bet you say that to all the boys ;o)

Of course, you do realise that if my transfer comes through and yours doesn't then I'm going to have to be NICE to you, with cheering and words of encouragement and massaging of ego...YUK!!!!!!!

x
  • edited April 2010
    i'm a little scared by you ricky,
    and i don't normally say this to a girl,
    but,
    please stay.
  • edited April 2010
    Breaking news- I understand Tikay has swooped for my services and has asked the Sky Suits to move me over to Team Tikay.

I feel faintly nauseous.

I will however, still perform as well as I can tonight, given the extremely difficult circumstances of playing for HIM. Although if I cash tonight I may never forgive myself...

I think this is what's known in the trade as 'selling out'.

I feel so dirty...
  • edited April 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You CAN refuse to go Rich! Have some backbone and stand up to them!

Tell them you won't do it Rich! Tell Them!
    ........TELL THEM!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Have no fear Digger- come tomorrow moring I will be pleading with the bosses to move me back to my rightful home...anywhere that's NOT Team Tikay.

As for tonight, well the die has been cast now.

Although, there's nothing stopping me from doing an inside hatchet job is there? ;)

• edited April 2010
    Have no fear Digger- come tomorrow moring I will be pleading with the bosses to move me back to my rightful home...anywhere that's NOT Team Tikay. As for tonight, well the die has been cast now. Although, there's nothing stopping me from doing an inside hatchet job is there? ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Welcome aboard Rich
  • edited April 2010
    Breaking news- I understand Tikay has swooped for my services and has asked the Sky Suits to move me over to Team Tikay. I feel faintly nauseous. I will however, still perform as well as I can tonight, given the extremely difficult circumstances of playing for HIM . Although if I cash tonight I may never forgive myself... I think this is what's known in the trade as 'selling out'. I feel so dirty...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Surely this is another of ur poor jokes?????

The man who made me vice captain, who swore to play for team LML because he couldnt be seen on the same team as Tikay is now going to play there without a fight?  In the words of Grange Hill....... Just say NO!!!
  • edited April 2010

It's true. The turncoat has been granted his wish, after his constant begging to be on my Team.

And if you knew the offer he made to me in our shared dressing room before last week's Show, well......

So, welcome aboard, HIM.
  • edited April 2010
    mmmm it has been cast for sure, no comeback though, your notice of being shot on sight has been issued, god rest your soul, :)
  • edited April 2010
    So, who has been released to the fair green pastures in return? And do you REALLY believe you've got the best of the deal? ;)
  • edited April 2010
    So, who has been released to the fair green pastures in return? And do you REALLY believe you've got the best of the deal? ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    No - but that misses the point. It was a humanitarian gesture on my part. We cannot measure these things by money, we measure them by happiness, & Rich is ecstatic.

He cares deeply for me, &, I confess, I love the boy.
  • edited April 2010
    Im gonna love Rich busting really early now - cos Tikay gets 0 points from him and Rich now has bragging rights for months that Tikay had to pay for him to join his team loool