You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whos the funniest on the forum?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
The four names that spring to mind for me are (alphabetically) Blackfish3, Loonytoons, Maxally and Oynutter! Their are a couple of others that make me laugh with their constant moaning but I wont name them! So have I missed someone! Who is the funniest?

Comments

• edited April 2010

You're avin a laugh saying that !!!!

Blakfish????

Mahony is funny - in a few ways....lol put his posts are really funny sometimes too ...

Hartshorn used to crack me up - but he's disappeared....

Fundz....

(I just laugh at peoples misfortune! lol) 

A few less obvious names for ya :)

• edited April 2010
    got to be the legend porkerman
  • edited April 2010
    Flutnush - Legend
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum?:
    Flutnush - Legend
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    +1 World Class.
  • edited April 2010

You have all missed the CLEAR CLEAR  winner here it is WEBBY234 or CHELS and how we all so so miss em both,i mean both accounts lol dav

• edited April 2010

lol@dav i like webby, he adds a much needed figure of controversy to the proceedings round here, i rarely agreed with what he said but loved the fact that he said it lol

• edited April 2010
    lol Webby/Chels, WHEN ARE THEY DUE BACK?
  • edited April 2010
    lol Webby/Chels, WHEN ARE THEY DUE BACK?
    Posted by emilyegg
    If you believe what sky say, in about two and a half months, but if mickjenn1 is any thing to go by - never.
  • edited April 2010

Mickjenn1
    Mackem
    Webby123

• edited April 2010
    Mickjenn1 Mackem Webby123
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Who is Webby123, is it Webby234's brother?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : Who is Webby123, is it Webby234's brother?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Jeeez....dont u know anything Loony?. Webby123 was the 1st ever person to get a one day ban on Sky Poker (which turned into a life ban from all poker sites). Webby234 then chose his name out of respect for his idol and mentor. Keep up hey!   :)
  • edited April 2010

Are Maxally and Loonytoons the same person???

They look disturbingly alike.

Has anyone been on the same table as these two at the same time? I think not!

One live action version, when they have loads of bunce, and a cartoon version for when the budget is running out.

A bit like Stuart Little 3.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Whos the funniest on the forum?:
    The four names that spring to mind for me are (alphabetically) Blackfish3, Loonytoons, Maxally and Oynutter! Their are a couple of others that make me laugh with their constant moaning but I wont name them! So have I missed someone! Who is the funniest?
    Posted by Donut64
     all 4 tops but they trail behind the master :

webby !
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    Rich Orford.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    I think donut meant intentionally funny.
  • edited April 2010
    Cant be Rich! All he does is take the mick out of TK! We all can do that. Actually I think most of us do. With love and respect of course!
  • edited April 2010
    what about Noseybonk, mr huflungpu and quagmire72?
  • edited April 2010
    some or my_miyagi's posts are great too
  • edited April 2010

has to be OYNUTTER!!!!

• edited April 2010
    Mr Miyagi for me, i still think of him every time i rest my head on the pillow
  • edited April 2010
    Are Maxally and Loonytoons the same person??? They look disturbingly alike. Has anyone been on the same table as these two at the same time? I think not! One live action version, when they have loads of bunce, and a cartoon version for when the budget is running out. A bit like Stuart Little 3.
    Posted by Hale72
    and is that your real behind or am i just hitting on another male disguised as a female player again :)
  • edited April 2010
    Mr Miyagi for me, i still think of him every time i rest my head on the pillow
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Good to see the smoking monkey back HU...the "other" icon was fresh and contemporary, but just not the same.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : Good to see the smoking monkey back HU...the "other" icon was fresh and contemporary, but just not the same.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Lol, could,nt give them cigs up and the contact lenses made my eyes water

• edited April 2010
    SO---You all think it's funny do ya!!--Calling people funny, just because they inject a little humour to the odd thread now and again, funny is it??--HA HA FLUPWIT HA--- How the flop do expect people to play serious poker on a serious poker site if the whole fluppin table think you are FUNNY---EH?----EH---Tell me that there then--if you can tell me anything at all, without thinking I'm being fluppin FUNNY!!--OOOOOO---OYNUTTER!!----He just raised 21,000 chips, I think I'll call him, he's probably just being funny!!--This is the kind of thing I have to put up with!!

Next time one of you lot think about tarnishing another players name by labelling them FUNNY, just think about how you would like it---eh--- I told my Mum that I play serious poker here, how do you think this looks to her--eh---flops sake!!--If sharkscope get hold of this I'll have a fluppin clown next to my name where there should be a shark!!---What will me Mum and me Julee think of that eh---"I'm a good poker player Mum, honestly I am"------"Well why does all these people think you are funny then"?---How do I know Mum, I told you they are all NUTTERS on the site"---- Well you better start getting serious or that plastic card goes in the dustbin"!!---

See what you lot have done!!---FUNNY IS IT??---Me Julee listens to my Mum as well you know, do you think sensible girls like performing all kinds of satisfying favours on a fluppin CLOWN do you??---eh--There are a lot of things a girl can't do when she is fluppin laughing you know----Just think of them next time you want to label someone flopping Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Yep definitely funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant stop laughing now! In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum?:
    SO---You all think it's funny do ya!!--Calling people funny, just because they inject a little humour to the odd thread now and again, funny is it??--HA HA FLUPWIT HA--- How the flop do expect people to play serious poker on a serious poker site if the whole fluppin table think you are FUNNY---EH?----EH---Tell me that there then--if you can tell me anything at all, without thinking I'm being fluppin FUNNY!!--OOOOOO---OYNUTTER!!----He just raised 21,000 chips, I think I'll call him, he's probably just being funny!!--This is the kind of thing I have to put up with!!   Next time one of you lot think about tarnishing another players name by labelling them FUNNY, just think about how you would like it---eh--- I told my Mum that I play serious poker here, how do you think this looks to her--eh---flops sake!!--If sharkscope get hold of this I'll have a fluppin clown next to my name where there should be a shark!!---What will me Mum and me Julee think of that eh---"I'm a good poker player Mum, honestly I am"------"Well why does all these people think you are funny then"?---How do I know Mum, I told you they are all NUTTERS on the site"---- Well you better start getting serious or that plastic card goes in the dustbin"!!---  See what you lot have done!!---FUNNY IS IT??---Me Julee listens to my Mum as well you know, do you think sensible girls like performing all kinds satisfying favours on a fluppin CLOWN do you??---eh--There are a lot of things a girl can't do when she is fluppin laughing you know----Just think of them next time you want to label someone flopping Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : and is that your real behind or am i just hitting on another male disguised as a female player again :)
    Posted by hurst05
    It's the real thing, I think, I cant remember the last time I had a good look at it.

I'd ask hubby, but that would mean speaking to him, and as it's not his birthday, I'm not gonna spoil him.

Just ask Loonytoons. He has a mental image of me that defies belief!!!

Definately female. Have a look at my old blogs (if you can still find them), for some amazing true stories.

(Or just click this link)

Dont take too much notice of the photo, I had been down a mineshaft, waist deep water 1/2 an hour previous, so didnt look my best.

The car one still gives me the odd nightmare.

• edited April 2010
    mmmm strange haley----that bum dos'nt seem to fit the face--lol
  • edited April 2010
    That photo is 10 years old, and you can't see the bottom of me, so it is quite possible that is my rear.

A lot can change in that time.

But from memory, that definately is, I think, possibly, maybe, perhaps, be my real user picture.

It may have expanded a little in the last 10 years but I am quite sure I had a pair of shorts that said Big Hugs.

Or did they say

'Big Hugs here, form an orderly queue, no pinching, biting or squeezing, one at a time please'

Then I think they had the full works of shakespeare in big bold letters across the back. With enough space left over for War and Peace' all in a font large enough for Tikay to read without much difficulty from quite a way off.
  • edited April 2010
    hair coming down to the bottom of your back? seems a different person to me, stil very nice to look at but dont think its you hale
  • edited April 2010

Honestly. My hair comes down to the bottom of my back, probably longer than the 'big hugs' photo.

I just had tied up on the other photo.