You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hot streak

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
hi im unbpower also known as mick just had my best week on poker making 3 final tables in 8 days on the big tournys coming 5th last friday 5th monday and 2nd in the bounty hunter 15k guarenteed last night,hoping my streak last just wondering if thats a new record on sky the odds on making 3 final tables have got 2 be huge? if anyone has topped it let me know

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Well done and enjoy it while it lasts - I wouldn't object to a mildly tepid streak let alone a hot one right now!!
  • edited July 2009
    Saw ur play last night and u did very well. Enjoy the good side of poker while it lasts.
  • edited July 2009
    nice1 mick, dunno if this counts for bit ov form, started of by winning the 12. o clock midnight game 400gtd, then on2 the next evenin the 4k bounty hunter won that then the 9.15 400gtd speed i was multi tablin won that then the 12 o clock midnight 400gtd i finished 4th and was ul ran my ace qn hearts into AA, BUT WELL PLAYED MICK ALWAYS HAVE A CHAT WIV YOU ON THE TABLES GOOD PLAYER AND NICE CHAP, plus i must say how many winners are there coming from my fan page lol, i won 2 tournys this week aswell, i was in the boozer for lastnites big un but must sat 2 top geezers 1st n 2nd
  • edited July 2009
    Well done Mick.  The line between success and failure is very thin.  For instance, if you hadn't have hit flush on the river against my dominating ace you would have been out in about 160th in last night's £15k.  But well done anyway (he said through gritted teeth).  I covered my losses in that by coming 3rd in the £500gtd deepstack for the 2nd night on the trot.

Cheers
  • edited July 2009
    Well done and well played

As dowzer said enjoy it while you can as it can turn so fast.
    All on a sudden your aces get busted, you NEVER hit on flop your opponents river gutshots against your made hand
    And don`t bother trying for the flush/open ended straight after the flop cos they do not come.

Well hope that hasn`t put you off at all, have a nice day

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    ANY CHANCE OF U THROWING SOME OF UR LUCK THIS WAY UNBPOWER,I CANT EVEN GET THRO THE SATS 2 PLAY IN THE OPEN LOL,LOVE PLAYIN THE OPEN ,USED 2 SAT THRO ALMOST EVERY NIGHT ,BN 3 MONTHS SINCE I LAST GOT THRO
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: hot streak:
    ANY CHANCE OF U THROWING SOME OF UR LUCK THIS WAY UNBPOWER,I CANT EVEN GET THRO THE SATS 2 PLAY IN THE OPEN LOL,LOVE PLAYIN THE OPEN ,USED 2 SAT THRO ALMOST EVERY NIGHT ,BN 3 MONTHS SINCE I LAST GOT THRO
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    my lucks gone its back to bad beat city for a while now. stick with it though played u a few times and know your pretty good
  • edited July 2009
    thats a great run mate i though you played brilliant heads up in the 15k against me..you really piled on the pressure witch is exactly how i like to play..

i had a good run where i came 2nd in 25k primo,for £4500, then 4 days later won the open £1300, and velocity, £450 in the same night!!

good luck and i hope to meet you on many more final tables.........dave
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: hot streak:
    thats a great run mate i though you played brilliant heads up in the 15k against me..you really piled on the pressure witch is exactly how i like to play.. i had a good run where i came 2nd in 25k primo,for £4500, then 4 days later won the open £1300, and velocity, £450 in the same night!! good luck and i hope to meet you on many more final tables.........dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    thanks alot dave enjoyed the game especially our heads up battle sure we will clash heads again looking forward to it