You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lolololololol so want to get funny play me then

ckdckd
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
EDIT SKY RICH -

Hey,

I have had to edit the title and body of this thread. If you have a problem with another forum user then please, please send me the details in a PM (private message). I will be more than happy to investigate all reports.

The forum really isn't the place for allegations or disputes.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Wouldn't bother, player is well known for abuse via PM (having had some myself). and previously by slating a well liked player and former blogger on the forum.

Delete and move on my friend because there is just no point
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

just puting the offer there    they can take it  or not    

thanks for letting me know they do it alot aces  

by what u say i dont think they will take me up on the offer
  • edited April 2010

I don't think Iv veer heard of him b4? - Does he mean a different doh?

I wana watch the game if u play - write on here the 'deets' if u arrange anything.

Personal poker is fun poker :)
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010
    yes the other doh u are dohhhhhhhhh  but if the game goes it will be done on here but by the sound of it he wont do it   shame really
  • edited April 2010

Is the other doh any good then?
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010
    havent played them for a long time about 6 mouths
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010
    what r u like heads up i seen u on the total player  u had my vote
  • edited April 2010
    So he's back causing mischief again?

I too had a couple of choicely worded private messages late last year and also a thread started by him about me being abusive at the tables, funny that, I have never even played him. (Which soon backfired BTW)

I think he just likes rocking the boat now and again and causing a little distrust between members.

Send the messages on to Rich, to be honest, he is well overdue a forum and chat ban for his behaviour.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then:
    So he's back causing mischief again? I too had a couple of choicely worded private messages late last year and also a thread started by him about me being abusive at the tables, funny that, I have never even played him. (Which soon backfired BTW) I think he just likes rocking the boat now and again and causing a little distrust between members. Send the messages on to Rich, to be honest, he is well overdue a forum and chat ban for his behaviour.
    Posted by Hale72
    Where have you been hiding lately Hattie lool? - Has he finished decorating that bedroom yet? How did the E-Bay sale go?
  • edited April 2010
    NOOOOOO dont chat ban him i wanna see wot hes got to say if he takes up offer of H/U and gets his assssss kicked lol dav
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then:
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Where have you been hiding lately Hattie lool? - Has he finished decorating that bedroom yet? How did the E-Bay sale go?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hattie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't forget you know)

Been really busy, up to my eyeballs in stuff.

Just started a new job, Ebay still going strong, up to 1200 quid in sales (Ebay and Paypal fees are disgusting, lost 40% in fees alone!) and still not cleared the box room.

Still no decorating done though!!!

Hope to be back here full time soon, as I have been popping in and out for the last couple of months but havent posted.

Much changed while I have been away?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Hattie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't forget you know) Been really busy, up to my eyeballs in stuff. Just started a new job, Ebay still going strong, up to 1200 quid in sales (Ebay and Paypal fees are disgusting, lost 40% in fees alone!) and still not cleared the box room. Still no decorating done though!!! Hope to be back here full time soon, as I have been popping in and out for the last couple of months but havent posted. Much changed while I have been away?
    Posted by Hale72
    Webby and his missus are chat banned for 3 months / forever, apart from that you aint missed much
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Webby and his missus are chat banned for 3 months / forever, apart from that you aint missed much
    Posted by loonytoons
    Must be quiet in their house.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Webby and his missus are chat banned for 3 months / forever, apart from that you aint missed much
    Posted by loonytoons
    Already! He only just got back from a ban! That must be a record.

Who is his missus anyway?
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

so it looks as if he just likes running his mouth then 

i have just sent him a pm 

hi there i have started a thread about you and it looks like u just go around looking for trouble with whoever you can.

so ok you found some       put your money where your mouth is and play me heads up     10 x £5 turbocharged games or  20 x 2 turbocharged games   i am on the site most of the time so whenever is good for me

i dont know who you are but the fact you feel to try and pick a fight with me for no reason but to entertain your sad little self   i see no reason what so ever why you would not take me up on this  

hope to hear from you soon 

see what happens with that    ill keep it posted

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Already! He only just got back from a ban! That must be a record. Who is his missus anyway?
    Posted by Hale72
    Its chels, if you read '1k snowball fiasco' thread you will understand, its a classic
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: got to laught at archangle lolololololol so want to get funny play me then : Its chels, if you read '1k snowball fiasco' thread you will understand, its a classic
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yes, I posted a few movie clips there,

I thought all that had died down.
  • edited April 2010
    Hayley ...... how good it is to see you back on here. Come back again soon :o)
  • edited April 2010
    Hayley ...... how good it is to see you back on here. Come back again soon :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Lovin the new hairdo Alan, I knew you'd come out the closet eventually.

You just have to give me the name of your stylist. Was it the doggy clip joint? I hear they do fantastic deals for pensioners.

You look the dogs b...........

Oops don't want a ban on my first day back!
  • edited April 2010

Welcome back Hayley, I hope all is well with you & yours.

This Forum NEEDS you!
  • edited April 2010
    Cheers Tikay.

I hope to be back for good now!!! Things are calming down a little at this end and I should have more time to devote to poker and the forum from next week.
  • edited April 2010
    Welcom back Haley
  • edited April 2010
    Cheers Barry.

Feels good to be back., Missed this place over the last month or two.
  • edited April 2010
    Cheers Barry. Feels good to be back., Missed this place over the last month or two.
    Posted by Hale72

Not as much as we have missed you.
  • edited April 2010
    Still a little busy this week.

Cerby is back at school Monday, so I will make my official comeback then.

DYM's here I come!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Please see the edited O/P.

Thanks guys
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

friendly banter

its the same as when you called me a cheat and threatened that you would get your own back

since you sent the messages i have not been able to play my full game as the i am now fearfull of getting  more abuse from you, as stated by others that have had the same thing done to them by you   it is clear that you constantly look to bully people in order to take there money away from them

i will say when i started the thread i was in server shock from what i had recived and was fully unawear of what i wrote ,during the last couple of days i have had to talk to my doctor about the stress i am going throught after the bullying i have recived

i have been scared be4 to say anything in fear of more verbal attacks but have been told i need to in order to move on       i would like to hope i have the support of sky and this forum throught this difficult time

thank you
  • edited April 2010
    Bullying is 100% not acceptable and as long as it is reported it will be dealt with promptly and appropriately. Please remember the forum isn't the place for naming other players (in this way). instead just send me a quick PM and i'll be more than happy to look into it.
  • edited April 2010
    i had to remove your post but here it is again with the names removed.

"When does banter become bulling

“I am a 70year old woman.  70 years old and I enjoy banter

I love banter it’s what I like most about the site and TV show.  But when does it go too far?  When does friendly fun turn into hate and bulling.  I was cost some points on a double and gave the player a bit of banter, maybe it was too far but it was privet and I hoped it would lead to a cool rivalry, my mistake but instead of banter it has taken a nasty turn.  I was upset to find I had been named on a forum sheet by this player (In the title too), a full thread of hate.    Now that forum sheet was pretty childish and filthy bulling, I was shocked a massive brand like sky would allow it.  This player  is a big SNG player and I hear him or her being read out on the TV show a lot.  It’s a shame he or she has gone from banter to bulling.  Fun and rivalries are great they spur you on but hate is a low as you can get.  When someone makes you feel so bad they make you feel sick inside it’s the transaction of banter to bulling.  I am a 70year old woman  70 years old and I enjoy banter.

Banter for England but dont be a bully."