You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKOIII

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
whats happened could'nt find Tuesday 13th game was it cancelled if so thanks for letting us know

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Its been and gone xexeu. Started at 7, finished for the masses by 10-past and injury time kicked in about half-past. We do not muck about on here.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to TKOIII:
    whats happened could'nt find Tuesday 13th game was it cancelled if so thanks for letting us know
    Posted by xexeu
    It was in the Lobby, right at the very top, & had been there for 48 hours.
  • edited April 2010
    xexeu, happy to report you finished in 1252th position.  Outlasting Tikay and Orford.
  • edited April 2010
    Anyone else have problem with the display?
    Said a script error causing adobe 10 flash player to run slow, i could not even see the table.
    probably finished higher than i would have anyway

LOL
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII:
    Anyone else have problem with the display? Said a script error causing adobe 10 flash player to run slow, i could not even see the table. probably finished higher than i would have anyway LOL
    Posted by IAMALLIN2

If it said that is nothing to do with sky its ya comp settings use to do it with mine till i upgraded it lol
  • edited April 2010
    Anyone else have problem with the display? Said a script error causing adobe 10 flash player to run slow, i could not even see the table. probably finished higher than i would have anyway LOL
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    get this message all the time, glad its just not me! well im not really why does it happen?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII : get this message all the time, glad its just not me! well im not really why does it happen?
    Posted by Dazler

Hi Guys,

I have posted this a few times over in tech queries but here it is again. hopefully this will help you out.

(please excuse the language - it may be slightly formal)

The cause of the ‘adobe script error’ is in itself very simple, it’s seen when your PC Processor overloads whilst running flash based programs, causing the flash to slow down and crash. The same will happen when running ANY flash based program, E.G. Youtube, when your processor overloads.

The problem with these queries is the question ‘what caused the pc processor to overload?’ It is impossible for us to give a definite answer, although we can advise that any process running on the PC (which could include hidden processes running in the background) that use up processor power, will contribute to error, the severity is clearly dependant on the pc’s overall capacity

E.G:

• Running other flash programs (multi-tabling, youtube etc)
    • User running other non-flash programs simultaneously
    • Hidden processes running in the background E.G. data fragmentation, scheduled viral scans
    • Toolbars (It has been commented by customers on previous threads that google toolbar is particularly intensive on your processor – I can’t prove or deny this in any way)
    • Operating system (VISTA is particularly processor intensive we believe)
    • Web Browser (the optimum browser varies for different users, we can’t just say Firefox or Chrome etc is the best)
    • Basically any program ever written for a PC that

Clearly the higher the spec of your PC – the less (or indeed any) of the above matter and vice versa. It has been proven that players can play 16 tables simultaneously on Sky Poker without ever getting this error – that’s simply because their processor can handle it all.

• edited April 2010
    whats the score after last night
  • edited April 2010
    whats the score after last night
    Posted by sandman290
    The current score is 2-1 to Team DP.

The future scores will be 2-2 after next Tuesday, & 3-2 to Team tikay after the decider.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII : The current score is 2-1 to Team DP. The future scores will be 2-2 after next Tuesday, & 3-2 to Team tikay after the decider.
    Posted by Tikay10
    you know it MR T
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII : Hi Guys, I have posted this a few times over in tech queries but here it is again. hopefully this will help you out. (please excuse the language - it may be slightly formal) The cause of the ‘adobe script error’ is in itself very simple, it’s seen when your PC Processor overloads whilst running flash based programs, causing the flash to slow down and crash. The same will happen when running ANY flash based program, E.G. Youtube, when your processor overloads. 

Thanks for the info rich and taking the time to find out. But still dosnt make sense to me as i run you tube and other flash type sites constantly and never have a problem. When im playing on sky i dont run anything simultaniously and i also have a good spec laptop with a duo core processor and plenty of ram. Sky is the only site that i cant multi table on without getting problems. other players also have this problem from what i have heard. This is why a stand alone program would prob work better. Anyways thanks again for tryin :)
  • edited April 2010
    dear Sandman,

my apologies on behalf of Sky for the misinformation you have recieved from the arsist formerly known as TK.
    the current score is indeed:

DP   TK
     2  -  1

however, important to note that the "1" on the right-hand-side was earned through a "roulette" spin of luck, and nothing else. therefore, considering the talent base, focus levels, and nationality of team DP, and after consulting the SkyPoker betting office, the supercomputer in the basement, and my mum, i have accumulated the following forecasts:

DP   TK
     4  -  1

much like team ThicKo, it's a no-brainer.
    no-one can avoid the shadows of inevitibility.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII :
    In Response to Re: TKOIII : Hi Guys, I have posted this a few times over in tech queries but here it is again. hopefully this will help you out. (please excuse the language - it may be slightly formal) The cause of the ‘adobe script error’ is in itself very simple, it’s seen when your PC Processor overloads whilst running flash based programs, causing the flash to slow down and crash. The same will happen when running ANY flash based program, E.G. Youtube, when your processor overloads.  Thanks for the info rich and taking the time to find out. But still dosnt make sense to me as i run you tube and other flash type sites constantly and never have a problem. When im playing on sky i dont run anything simultaniously and i also have a good spec laptop with a duo core processor and plenty of ram. Sky is the only site that i cant multi table on without getting problems. other players also have this problem from what i have heard. This is why a stand alone program would prob work better. Anyways thanks again for tryin :)
    Posted by Dazler

Does the Script error come up every time you want to open the window?
    does it work only if you answer No (Yes gives some crazy graphics)
    If it does this then its possibly an upgrade that has not loaded into windows correctly. One of the tech guys at Sky is in the process of investigating this on my Laptop
    If it is possible you should get your laptop cleaned up by a pro its not a thing a programme can recover or any amount of reinstalling the latest software etc
    I will post on the site once we have got it sorted on mine but it will be a week or two.

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOIII : Does the Script error come up every time you want to open the window? does it work only if you answer No (Yes gives some crazy graphics) If it does this then its possibly an upgrade that has not loaded into windows correctly. One of the tech guys at Sky is in the process of investigating this on my Laptop If it is possible you should get your laptop cleaned up by a pro its not a thing a programme can recover or any amount of reinstalling the latest software etc I will post on the site once we have got it sorted on mine but it will be a week or two. Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000
    cheers HAL yes it does come up with flashplayer is running slow do you want to cancel script and i have to press no. Will be interested in what happens with yours keep me posted pm me if you can incase i forget which thread this is on cheers m8