You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So who One!!!!

To all my fellow challengers, what a good qwickfire torny that was, some really good all-ins going on, but there could only be 1 winner!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!! To all my fellow team mates we will be the champs, see u in the £1000 freerole LOL. Come on team TIKAY!!!!!!

TOPSHOTTER

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Their is know chance teem tikay one this weak.
  • edited April 2010
    We will find out tomorrow my fellow Tikayer.

It's a team game afterall.

Well done on your win tonight but don't get too full of yourself.

We need good cashes from you in the last two legs as well to sink Team DP.

Remember only the meek shall inherit the earth.

God bless you my son
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: So who One!!!!:
    Their is know chance teem tikay one this weak.
    Posted by Machka
    The errly sines poynt too teem Tikay having pist it
  • edited April 2010
    We will find out tomorrow my fellow Tikayer. It's a team game afterall. Well done on your win tonight but don't get too full of yourself.   We need good cashes from you in the last two legs as well to sink Team DP. Remember only the meek shall inherit the earth. God bless you my son
    Posted by vaigret
    that's handy   middle names meek
  • edited April 2010
    To be perfectly honest, we don't actually know! It is too close to call!
  • edited April 2010
    why the delay on who won?

In excel it would be pretty easy.

you have the top 100 with the cash prizes, you also have a list of every registered player and which team theyre on. A Vlookup brings this into column 3 against the cashers. You can then sort and filter very easily to see how much each team won.
  • edited April 2010
    why the delay on who won? In excel it would be pretty easy. you have the top 100 with the cash prizes, you also have a list of every registered player and which team theyre on. A Vlookup brings this into column 3 against the cashers. You can then sort and filter very easily to see how much each team won.
    Posted by luvBWFC
    Unfortunately, I don't have the official list, only what I've picked up from the forum! Tikay has done an excellent job of highlighting which players are which but one or two of them are in doubt! With the scores so close (there is literally a couple of quid in it) I can't say for certain which team has won on this occasion! Sorry!
    Chris
  • edited April 2010
    Sorry Digger, I wasn't clear, I was wondering why there is no official who won thread from SKY within half an hour or so of the game end. They would have the necessary lists to do the lookups and it should be bobbins.
  • edited April 2010
    Sorry Digger, I wasn't clear, I was wondering why there is no official who won thread from SKY within half an hour or so of the game end. They would have the necessary lists to do the lookups and it should be bobbins.
    Posted by luvBWFC
    Too much like hard work, I reckon!!! lol
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by luvBWFC

Yes, it is easy, but the Marketing Department work during the day, not at night.

The Results are calculated & verified by Head Office, not me. Yes, I could do it in no time at all, but players may suggest something were amiss if one of the Team Captains were to be responsible for verifying the result - you know how suspicious poker players are, & what lurid imaginations many of them seem to have.

I also think that waiting for & speculating upon the result is all part of the fun. Sort of like foreplay - it's an essential part of the whole thing.

• edited April 2010

The reported figures are just too close! Here's hoping we won! Hope we didn't suffer from premature celebration.

• edited April 2010
    wel dun 2 uwl teme tekayurs
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: So who One!!!! : Yes, it is easy, but the Marketing Department work during the day, not at night. The Results are calculated & verified by Head Office, not me. Yes, I could do it in no time at all, but players may suggest something were amiss if one of the Team Captains were to be responsible for verifying the result - you know how suspicious poker players are, & what lurid imaginations many of them seem to have. I also think that waiting for & speculating upon the result is all part of the fun. Sort of like foreplay - it's an essential part of the whole thing.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    foreplay isnt fun lol its just a necessary evil,like tax and insurance.............without it ya just aint getting anywhere lmao
  • edited April 2010
    Foreplay, whats foreplay?

Is it playing a pair of fours
  • edited April 2010
    Foreplay, whats foreplay? Is it playing a pair of fours
    Posted by vaigret
    Eh, eh whats this????? How come you can say 'foreplay' but not flippin hell,  tw@t or plonker?????

VERY UNFAIR...lol

x

EDIT
    - Scrap that, apprently today you can :o)

Haha SIN CITY!!!

• edited April 2010
    mmmmm spanking AND foreplay

X
  • edited April 2010
    Now your talking emilyegg

right up my street
  • edited April 2010
    mmmmm spanking AND foreplay X
    Posted by emilyegg
    lmao whoooop ahhhhhhhhhhhh