You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

More Decision-making time on sky?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
You know those situations where you just need a few seconds longer to work out just what is going on in a hand, and where you stand... but you don't have them as the timer is running to the end... thus forcing you to make either an ill-informed fold,call,or raise?

Well I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice is sky would be so kind as to either extend the timer by a few seconds.. literally something like 3-5 seconds... or, give us a little 'extra time' button which we could press that would give us 10 or 15 seconds, which would sort of 'recharge' every once in a while?

Discuss...

Comments

• edited April 2010
    This has already been suggested several times in the community suggestions bit & it's always had a bit of a mixed response.

For me, I agree it would be a good thing but I understand when some people say it can (& probably will) be abused by some.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm with you  on this one ... but with  tournaments  connected to  TV and time schedule there , it's not likely me thinks ... but  your  so right !!