You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what are sky doing to 8-15 depstack

edited April 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
can someone please tell me why sky have dropped the prize money TWICE in the last few weeks for the 8-15 deepstack.It was 200 quid then 150 quid now 100 quid WHY ?????????????

Comments

• edited April 2010
    i havent played for a while. i needed a rest but it happened last year because the field was too small and clearly sky was loosing money.

Its shame was a great tournament and i'm playing tonight. i'm not sure if all the regulars still play or whether it got ruined by the donks.

Irish did a great job of getting the field size up and then harrassed sky rich into reviewing the pot.

whats the fields been like recently?
  • edited April 2010

Chew 07

Randytandy is right. Irishrover went on a recruitment drive for the 8.15 deepstack and then badgered SKY to raise the guarantee which to be fair they did and the competition was very good for a few weeks.

It now appears numbers are dropping and so will the guarantee I'm afraid.

Pity but that how it works 

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: what are sky doing to 8-15 depstack:
    Chew 07 Randytandy is right. Irishrover went on a recruitment drive for the 8.15 deepstack and then badgered SKY to raise the guarantee which to be fair they did and the competition was very good for a few weeks. It now appears numbers are dropping and so will the guarantee I'm afraid. Pity but that how it works 
    Posted by vaigret
    Thanks guys for your reasons why prize money has dropped ,if sky looked at the 7-15 deepstack numbers they would see that there is nearly always 35 to 40 players in that one .Perhaps they could make this one a bigger pot to play for ??????????