You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ever Dreamt of being on TV??

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
... well you can and it's easier than you think!

Just head over to the TV area of the forum and have a quick thread reading session.

Here's a sort extract posted today by our very own Sky Harry.

" We are still looking for Sky Poker cash players to participate on the Grind on Saturday nights. You can join in over the phone or come in as a studio guest. If you are interested simply post in this thread and I will give you a call and get you booked in."

To post your interest on that thread just click here

There are also many other threads calling for your hands to be analysed and other opportunities to get on the show.

I'll also be moving the official club thread over to the TV area shortly so don't let your community experience end in just General Poker Chat - check out the Sky Poker TV area now!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Ever Dreamt of being on TV??:
    ... well you can and it's easier than you think! Just head over to the TV area of the forum and have a quick thread reading session. Here's a sort extract posted today by our very own Sky Harry. " We are still looking for Sky Poker cash players to participate on the Grind on Saturday nights. You can join in over the phone or come in as a studio guest. If you are interested simply post in this thread and I will give you a call and get you booked in." To post your interest on that thread just click here There are also many other threads calling for your hands to be analysed and other opportunities to get on the show. I'll also be moving the official club thread over to the TV area shortly so don't let your community experience end in just General Poker Chat - check out the Sky Poker TV area now!  
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi Rich would that be Harry Kirby as i received an e-mail today he's been trying to contact me but i've been out all day i have replied tho  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Ever Dreamt of being on TV??:
    ... well you can and it's easier than you think! Just head over to the TV area of the forum and have a quick thread reading session. Here's a sort extract posted today by our very own Sky Harry. " We are still looking for Sky Poker cash players to participate on the Grind on Saturday nights. You can join in over the phone or come in as a studio guest. If you are interested simply post in this thread and I will give you a call and get you booked in." To post your interest on that thread just click here There are also many other threads calling for your hands to be analysed and other opportunities to get on the show. I'll also be moving the official club thread over to the TV area shortly so don't let your community experience end in just General Poker Chat - check out the Sky Poker TV area now!  
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,
    I've already answered on that thread, but i have a question.
    If i'm chosen to go to the studio(which i really do hope), I'm a really ugly so and so(as most of the regulars will testify), so would there be any chance of a pixilated face lol.

col
  • edited April 2010
    Hi rich would love to get involved with this im quite skinny and could do with puttin on a few pounds on and hear the telly does this :) seriously would love to do it though.
  • edited April 2010
    can i ware me stoke top
  • edited April 2010
    it would be good i did ok on primo

cheers rosjim
  • edited April 2010
    Sounds great, im off to get a padded bra. hehe
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Ever Dreamt of being on TV??:
    Sounds great, im off to get a padded bra. hehe
    Posted by Ms_Chips

:O lol
  • edited April 2010
    I once dreamt i was on Come Dine With Me , i made the best steak pie ever and won £1000
  • edited April 2010

I have applied to be on Sky1's The Cube.

• edited April 2010
    I have applied to be on Sky1's The Cube.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    OMG! .... You know i was obsessed with that last year and it was a dream i wanted to make reality!!
  • edited April 2010
    well, when I get on. I will say "hi"

will that please you?
  • edited April 2010
    I once dreamt i was on Come Dine With Me , i made the best steak pie ever and won £1000
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    I scored you a 10 for that. It was textbook.

• edited April 2010

ALL i Do is DREAM!!!!!!!!! rich.. but yer that be gr8 to be in the studio . i did the web cam bounty wow what a treat that was .. wink wink gett me in ta!!

• edited April 2010
    I have the ideal face for radio and the ideal voice for silent movies, so in a word. NO!