You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

oh, this forum still makes me smile.

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Seems like I have only been back a week and I have caused so much trouble.

It appears I am a bully and have been named and shamed by someone for being so.

I am not allowed to name names because of the rules and both threads were closed before I had an opportunity to answer.

So I am quite happy for the accuser to come here and give evidence of my bullying, either on the forum or on the tables.

He/She is more than welcome to copy and paste quotes I have made that could be considered bullying, and I would be more than willing to defend any of those quotes.

I have never replied to a personal message recieved by my accuser, and would not lower myself to do so.

I have also never played this person on a table.

If I had, I would be quite sure that Sky would have accurate records of any converstion taken place on the table at the time.

So, I feel it is time you provided evidence of this so called bullying, or withdraw your comments and apologise to not only myself, but TK and the other forum members you have accused and upset in your public posts and also private messages.

Disruptive influences are quite common place in any forum, they do not worry me in the slightest, however attacks on people's reputations need to be resolved quickly and without fuss.

This forum is amongst the friendliest and cheeriest around with much valid, intelligent discussions and arguements.

It doesnt need to descend into a childish squabble by a minority.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    LOL Hale....you a Bully? that is ridiculous.

PM me if you ever fancy a fist fight though ;0)
  • edited April 2010

Fist fight no good I'm afraid.

I couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm quite good at snap though!

• edited April 2010
    Lets do it LOL....where has your picture gone ;0(
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

join the club mate im 1 as well lol
  • edited April 2010
    I need to update it.

I swopped it over to a new one, but it didnt get approved.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: oh, this forum still makes me smile.:
    I need to update it. I swopped it over to a new one, but it didnt get approved.
    Posted by Hale72
    Big Boo`s to the photo approving people.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to oh, this forum still makes me smile.:
    Hi guys, Seems like I have only been back a week and I have caused so much trouble. It appears I am a bully and have been named and shamed by someone for being so. I am not allowed to name names because of the rules and both threads were closed before I had an opportunity to answer. So I am quite happy for the accuser to come here and give evidence of my bullying, either on the forum or on the tables. He/She is more than welcome to copy and paste quotes I have made that could be considered bullying, and I would be more than willing to defend any of those quotes. I have never replied to a personal message recieved by my accuser, and would not lower myself to do so. I have also never played this person on a table. If I had, I would be quite sure that Sky would have accurate records of any converstion taken place on the table at the time. So, I feel it is time you provided evidence of this so called bullying, or withdraw your comments and apologise to not only myself, but TK and the other forum members you have accused and upset in your public posts and also private messages. Disruptive influences are quite common place in any forum, they do not worry me in the slightest, however attacks on people's reputations need to be resolved quickly and without fuss. This forum is amongst the friendliest and cheeriest around with much valid, intelligent discussions and arguements. It doesnt need to descend into a childish squabble by a minority.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hi guys,

This matter has been dealt with in private and if anyone would like me to investigate further please just send me a quick PM. I really don't want player accusations and/or quotes on the public forum. It just really isn't the place.

I will be more than happy to answer any question you may have via PM.

All threads related to this incident have been moderated/edited/closed.

Please help me keep this a happy, friendly place that everyone can enjoy being part of.

Thanks in advance for everyone's understanding.

Rich
  • edited April 2010
    Hale, although i understand the reasons you have defended yourself in this way let me reassure you that i am confident that there is no need. The forum regulars will remeber the last unfounded (out right pack of lies in otherwords) thread that this particular member started about you and give no creadence to anything the MEMBER in every sense of the word has to say now.

I too have been PM attacked by that particular player who then trolls the forum scouting for sympathy by pretending to be old, frial and the victim of cyber bullying??? (a subject by the way that should not be used to gather favour or sympathy as people have been forced to some desperate measures by those that do indulge in cyber bullying)

The man/woman is a disgrace to the spirit of the game and forum -
  • edited April 2010
    Appologies rich, your post wasn't there when i started writing mine - but some things have to be said
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: oh, this forum still makes me smile.:
    In Response to oh, this forum still makes me smile. : Hi guys, This matter has been dealt with in private and if anyone would like me to investigate further please just send me a quick PM. I really don't want player accusations and/or quotes on the public forum. It just really isn't the place. I will be more than happy to answer any question you may have via PM. All threads related to this incident have been moderated/edited/closed. Please help me keep this a happy, friendly place that everyone can enjoy being part of. Thanks in advance for everyone's understanding. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I understand Rich, however, I was asking the perosn in question to copy and paste MY quotes as evidence.

As I have nothing to be afraid of, and none of my quotes could be considered bullying or offending, then I didnt consider it a problem.

I did not ask the person concerned to post anybody else's quotes, nor actually respond to me, so as such I felt this a reasonable request.

However, if this matter has been resolved, then yes, I would appreciate a PM from you as to how it has been dealt with, as I feel I have been directly affected/dragged in to this.
  • edited April 2010
    ok no problems.

Just a quick note - I'm going to close this thread now. As described earlier, if you need anything or have any problems at all, please just send me a quick PM.

(As long as i'm in the office) I'll always do my best to reply promptly, while taking the appropriate action.

...and this message goes out to everyone EVERYONE.

Thanks.
  • edited April 2010
    that was in reply to aces.

Hale, i'll send you a quick PM now.