You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sharkscope!!!!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
how do u improve your sharkscope in mtts i have a rating as a shark and have a rating of 73 but in sit and goes i have a rating of 52 !!! i only play double or nothing sit and goes and have been on a really bad swing losing my br 3 times in 5 mths and i play the 5 pound and 11 ones some times i win 6 or 7 in a row then lose 20 lol but my shark scope never moves
sohow does it go up?
also does this have a impact on what cards we are given on here ive never been shy for telling people about some big losses but lately ive been a head when the chips are all in like kk on a j high board only for the other player to call with ace j may be and either hit another j or the ace so many times i just want to know how sharkscope impacts on this site?
any views welcome

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Sim... ...go to bed   :))
  • edited April 2010
    lol trust u benny when i said all views i ment about sharkscope lol not me lol
  • edited April 2010
    do you really think sharkscope influences the cards we are dealt? this is a laugh right?
  • edited April 2010
    Sharkscope can impact greatly on the site sim mate.....just ask Blackfish3
  • edited April 2010
    When sky look at your sharkscope stats and it says your winning they give you rubbish ones to even it out ;)
  • edited April 2010
    lol
    no i  know sharkscope doesnt influance the site what i ment was if people use sharkscope then search info on players on his/her table do they play different against u but i was intersested in finding out how to improve your stats on there
  • edited April 2010
    Sim ... I luv u .. So  why do you want to improve your 'stats' on a site like  sharkscope that  has no bearing on the way you play poker, or for that  matter give you  any true insight to your opponents ...

Most players have several sites they use, some  more than others, and under different aliases .. 

It really is a misconception that that  site can give you any real information on an opponent or have any bearing on the cards that are dealt to anyone ... 

dont get bogged down with this  sort of thing, let others worry about you when  you bet 'the pot' and it's  their tournament life on the  line ...............

:))  glk  kiddo
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: sharkscope!!!!:
    Sharkscope can impact greatly on the site sim mate.....just ask Blackfish 3
    Posted by emilyegg
    lol! haha!!!

sim... im gona be blunt with you... you are obviously not consistently winning, read some books, read stuff online, watch stuff and get better, drop down til you find a level you are winning at... no shame in micro stakes.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: sharkscope!!!!:
    In Response to Re: sharkscope!!!! : lol! haha!!! sim... im gona be blunt with you... you are obviously not consistently winning, read some books, read stuff online, watch stuff and get better, drop down til you find a level you are winning at... no shame in micro stakes.
    Posted by BlackFish3

Is this you tilting still from that league freeroll thing?? haha let it go fish....let it gooooo........