You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fruity game on Saint Moritz 5/10

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Been running for a while... quite 'interesting'

The pot rake is more than my BR lol

GL folks

Comments

• edited April 2010
    i was going to post this earlier but wasn't sure if people minded etc lol
  • edited April 2010

Im so glad u posted this!!

JoeGibbo is 1 sick man!!! - well saying that hes only 18......
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Fruity game on Saint Moritz 5/10:
    Im so glad u posted this!! JoeGibbo is 1 sick man!!! - well saying that hes only 18......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I guarantee now its gonna be 10K to nothing........carcrash watching
  • edited April 2010
    good luck to him

him who never took a shot never won anything

hes 18 and i presume has no commitments financially aslong as he plays fearlessly no reason he cant run it up
  • edited April 2010
    watched the lot, thought it was one of the saddest things i had witnessed.  a guy who just didn't know when to stop - either when he was up or down.  had been playing a very low level cash game and was just browsing around the high end cash tables when i saw it virtually from start to finish, including when they moved tables to 'start again'.  he kept re-loading over and over.  god knows how much he lost today but i would say he must be down nearly 4k let alone the 10k he won and lost on the table.
  • edited April 2010
    watched the lot, thought it was one of the saddest things i had witnessed.  a guy who just didn't know when to stop - either when he was up or down.  had been playing a very low level cash game and was just browsing around the high end cash tables when i saw it virtually from start to finish, including when they moved tables to 'start again'.  he kept re-loading over and over.  god knows how much he lost today but i would say he must be down nearly 4k let alone the 10k he won and lost on the table.
    Posted by TVSpice

Very sad to watch to be at over 10k, then next day nothing..............I would have just withdrew 9k as i know iw ould just do the same as this young guy. So before I could even think bout getting greedy the money would be transfering into my account!
  • edited April 2010
    unbelievably the guy was back later tonight with 2k - once again he lost the lot and as his reputation had cledarly spread, table full but as soon as he was cleaned out, everyone left the table.  they must have been queuing round the block for a chance to take his money
  • edited April 2010
    Yep, he was playin this mornin calling anything and everything (had £1200 on £1/£2) someone said "you'll go broke kid" - seems he should have listened!!

Amazing how quick the hyena's appear & disappear too, none of them want to play each other....
  • edited April 2010
    I saw him play the 1/2 the other day, he was making £300 all-in's with nothing more than J, 3 (os) sometimes! absolutely crazy stuff..
  • edited April 2010
    unbelievably the guy was back later tonight with 2k - once again he lost the lot and as his reputation had cledarly spread, table full but as soon as he was cleaned out, everyone left the table.  they must have been queuing round the block for a chance to take his money
    Posted by TVSpice
    He must have done a pile of cash in the last couple of days alone.
  • edited April 2010
    I've been on the end of said players sick calls and said on this thread when he was on 10K that it'll all go. Horrid to watch really.
  • edited April 2010
    When I first started watching he had less than £200 IIRC but managed to get that upto about £1000. One of the other players commented something like "is this gala bingo?".
    I then went away for an hour to watch Ashes To Ashes and when I got back he was sat on £10,000 - couldn't believe it! I'd have been outta there & down to the pub at that point.
  • edited April 2010
    When I first started watching he had less than £200 IIRC but managed to get that upto about £1000. One of the other players commented something like "is this gala bingo?". I then went away for an hour to watch Ashes To Ashes and when I got back he was sat on £10,000 - couldn't believe it! I'd have been outta there & down to the pub at that point.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Yeah i watched this too, and when he changed tables so they could all buy in for £1000 instead of them all having £1500 - £4000 Which they did, but he still lossed it all, buy going all in all the time. he said its how he plays :/

What i want to know is how you get 10k at 18, Id love to have 10k spare cash lol
  • edited April 2010
    When I first started watching he had less than £200 IIRC but managed to get that upto about £1000. One of the other players commented something like "is this gala bingo?". I then went away for an hour to watch Ashes To Ashes and when I got back he was sat on £10,000 - couldn't believe it! I'd have been outta there & down to the pub at that point.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    El what kind of pubs do you frequent?!!? 10k nights out... expensive lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Fruity game on Saint Moritz 5/10 : Yeah i watched this too, and when he changed tables so they could all buy in for £1000 instead of them all having £1500 - £4000 Which they did, but he still lossed it all, buy going all in all the time. he said its how he plays :/What i want to know is how you get 10k at 18, Id love to have 10k spare cash lol
    Posted by shaun09
    By getting lucky....and leaving, not playing on!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Fruity game on Saint Moritz 5/10 : El what kind of pubs do you frequent?!!? 10k nights out... expensive lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Usually end up in some nice club called Softmint Hippo or something like that.......