You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I got a little something for ya!!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey all!!

...That clearly doesn't involve good grammar (Sorry Vince, I know it hurt to read that title :)

Just a wee reminder of our monthly Cash for points promotion!!

If you are anything like me then your bankroll can use all the help it can get and let's face it who doesn't LOVE a little something for nothing?!!

If you've not heard of it then all the info you need is right HERE

I am appointing myself your Cash for points advisor right now so any Qs you may have, feel free to post and I will do my Sky Pokering best to find you the answers!!

Yes I will track down the correct info and report straight back!!

Basically the more you play, the more points you win... The more points you have.. the more free cash we deposit into your account at the end of each monthly period.

As always with these promotional thingymajigs there are those terms and conditions that may be worth having a Gander at too.

Ya feel me Rood Bwas? (Or whatever it is the kids on the street are saying these days)

xLM

Comments

• edited April 2010
    "Bwas"? Is that what Elmer Fudd secretly likes to wear?
  • edited April 2010
    Here ya go then  clever clogs, what can  I do with  my stock of player points ive got gathering dust over the last 2years or so ?? (many others in the same canal boat as myself)  :))

Oh before you say there are some £20 freerolls, 'I know that' !!  
    Anyways Ive asked before to  SkyRich, SkyBernie,  TK,  ..nobody has  an answer ...

So as you the hostess with  the mostess ... gimme  some .....(answers  that  is ) 

:))

Oh PS, That  photo of you in the army uniform, was that you getting ready for a part in  'Foyle's War' ?
  • edited April 2010
    Barry gets that dreamy look, women in uniform mmmmmmmmmm ;)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!!:
    Here ya go then  clever clogs, what can  I do with  my stock of player points ive got gathering dust over the last 2years or so ?? (many others in the same canal boat as myself)  :)) Oh before you say there are some £20 freerolls, 'I know that' !!   Anyways Ive asked before to  SkyRich, SkyBernie,  TK,  ..nobody has  an answer ...   So as you the hostess with  the mostess ... gimme  some .....(answers  that  is )  :))  Oh PS, That  photo of you in the army uniform, was that you getting ready for a part in  'Foyle's War' ?
    Posted by bennydip2
    Ooooooooeeeee Benny!!

Tis a good one indeed!! Leave it with me.. I shall leave no virtual stone unturned in finding the answer!!

Might have to wait until early next week though!!

x
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Ooooooooeeeee Benny!! Tis a good one indeed!! Leave it with me.. I shall leave no virtual stone unturned in finding the answer!! Might have to wait until early next week though!! x
    Posted by LML
    Cash for points - yummy! only problem is you have to play a large volume of hands to make the minimum (or play at relatively high stakes).  I have been seduced by a rakeback deal I have been given by another site, this took several months of waiting for, but now I get 27% of the rake paid in a flopped pot. I get this weekly and its da shizzle maaa nizzle ;)

hmmm The sun is shining down here in bournemouth.. bikinni time! that is for the girls... oh hell yeah... lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Cash for points - yummy! only problem is you have to play a large volume of hands to make the minimum (or play at relatively high stakes).  I have been seduced by a rakeback deal I have been given by another site, this took several months of waiting for, but now I get 27% of the rake paid in a flopped pot. I get this weekly and its da shizzle maaa nizzle ;) hmmm The sun is shining down here in bournemouth.. bikinni time! that is for the girls... oh hell yeah... lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    ALANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : ALANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol
    Posted by acebarry10
    Don't link this page to facebook dont link this page to facebook - rinse repeat, infinity....;)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Don't link this page to facebook dont link this page to facebook - rinse repeat, infinity....;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    hehehehehehe
  • edited April 2010
    *linking this page to Facebook*
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Lisa_Long

Lisa you've changed your Avatar...  Now which do I prefer mmmmmmm lol

• edited April 2010
    I'm bumping this so I can see it tomorrow and so that I won't forget :)
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Destructive behaviour lol
  • edited April 2010
    I'm bumping this so I can see it tomorrow and so that I won't forget :)
    Posted by LML
    And i'm bumping it as well, so's you wont forget the  points conspiracy !!....

Anyway you  , you never answered my question ...

Was that uniform photo from your screen debute in 'Foyle's War'  ?  
     Sunday evenings at 8 00 on the other side ?? 

Oops didn't let the cat out of the bag did I ...  :)

Mind you, you as an American police officer would go down well ................

in    'Hill Street Blues' !!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee  Lisa, don't leave me waiting and wanting now,... Shucks you girls, you do like to keep  a fella hanging on .....................
    many thanks ... lol   Benny
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : And i'm bumping it as well, so's you wont forget the  points conspiracy !!.... Anyway you  , you never answered my question ... Was that uniform photo from your screen debute in 'Foyle's War'  ?    Sunday evenings at 8 00 on the other side ??  Oops didn't let the cat out of the bag did I ...  :) Mind you, you as an American police officer would go down well ................  in    'Hill Street Blues' !! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee  Lisa, don't leave me waiting and wanting now,... Shucks you girls, you do like to keep  a fella hanging on ..................... many thanks ... lol   Benny
    Posted by bennydip2

Lol Benny.. I'm on the case!!

I've been stuck in on a train from Henly, then milling around Paddington and then Ran like running thing to get home and online!! PHEW!!  

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Lol Benny.. I'm on the case!! I've been stuck in on a train from Henly, then milling around Paddington and then Ran like running thing to get home and online!! PHEW!!  
    Posted by Lisa_Long

Anyways were off  the track ...Im doing  an investigation into that Army corporals uniform, and  a little 'birdie' tells me it's from  a  film set, and because of your reluctance to answer the question,  I think it's fair to  assume you have something to hide or you've been  rumbled .... 
    Oh, and  one other question, do you have a butterfly on your right upper thigh ?  :))

Right i'm off choc's away ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj73NTO8144
  • edited April 2010

Cor blimey Lisa,  I wouldn't want you as my  lawyer if my appeal had failed and they wanted me extradited ....

• edited April 2010

I THINK IT SHOULD BE CASH FOR LML ??? ( UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TK)

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! :     Anyways were off  the track ...Im doing  an investigation into that Army corporals uniform, and  a little 'birdie' tells me it's from  a  film set, and because of your reluctance to answer the question,  I think it's fair to  assume you have something to hide or you've been  rumbled ....  Oh, and  one other question, do you have a butterfly on your right upper thigh ?  :)) Right i'm off choc's away .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj73NTO8144
    Posted by bennydip2
    Benny

I think this might be what you are looking for

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1604561/

Pen
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Benny I think this might be what you are looking for http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1604561/ Pen
    Posted by PenFifteen

Ah Haaaa ...........Miss Jasmine Lee   :))      Nice one Pen .. like it ...

So Lisa,  is there any chance BEFORE your barge trip ...

some answers to the  surplus points, or have you been got at.............

to keep quiet by the .............. 'slippery ones'

• edited April 2010
    I fear the worst folks,

Miss Lisa  has been  nobled by ( no names just yet) however...
    Of course we dont blame you Jasmine..errr       sorry Lisa, You weren't to know what  a devious conniving  bunch of point pincher's you were working with  just because ive got the FLU and i'm a bit 'cabbage' looking doesn't mean to say  i'm  that green tell em

Ok corporal Lee  thanks for  your efforts, I'll have  to find another way to make them confess....they are keeping them for themselves along with  the extra 5p rake charge 1 00 and 2 00 sit n go  games ..

• edited April 2010

Yes yes yes... I've been stuck in a sound studio in deepest Henley for two days!!
    Now Benny, As you rightly mention, on top of cash for points. we have a series of freerolls which you can use just a few points to enter for the possibility to win prizes from a few pounds to hundreds of pounds (see Extra cash for points!). You can also spend your points on seats in satellites to some of Sky Pokers biggest weekly tournaments where the prize pools go into the thousands of your earth pounds. Now being a long standing member of our wee SP community I now that you, Sir, are familiar with the many many MANY other promotions we have had (TKO, 250 millionth hand, Santa’s Sack, Grand National Freerolls etc) which are either totally FREEEEEE or provide the perfect excuse to spend some of those extra points!!
    PLus I've been reliably informed that we have HEAPS of great stuff coming up after this TKO-3..
    LIke 'Pin the tail on the Orford' and 'Guess Tikays nap time'.. OK so I made those up but I don't actually have any details yet. I just know they will be EPIC!! 
    This must be true because I wrote it and I say only the truth :)
    xxx

• edited April 2010
    Do you know what  Lisa,  even though i'm dying of 'man flu' ...this has made me  laugh, and  I realise they have nobled you... 

"guess the time of  TK's nap" ??  sigh....
    well  he seems to  have a burst of energy around 4 00 pm...so  i'd  guess 6 00pm till 2 00 pm next day (20 hrs)...and probably his first words  are, 
     'Why didn't someone wake me?"

Anyways talking of  'naps',  i'm off to my bed.....
      oh  still no answer to the 'blue butterfly' then ? 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : Ooooooooeeeee Benny!! Tis a good one indeed!! Leave it with me.. I shall leave no virtual stone unturned in finding the answer!! Might have to wait until early next week though!! x
    Posted by LML
    It's become clear poor Lisa has been  abducted buy the 'Point Snatchers' otherwise known as 'The Suites'

She's obviously been bound and gagged and forced to say nothing , I fear for what they might do to her now she probably knows they will dump them at  sea in a brown paper bag and her along  with them...... 

But wait ......   could it be that Lisa Marie is not only Jasmine Lee...but also ...Wonder Woman in disguise ...will  she get free ??

Watch the next enthralling episode   of ... 

A Fishy Tale on a Boat   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgKAMIcIlo   

come on Lisa before they get you !!   
  • edited April 2010
    Here ya go then  clever clogs, what can  I do with  my stock of player points ive got gathering dust over the last 2years or so ?? (many others in the same canal boat as myself)  :)) Oh before you say there are some £20 freerolls, 'I know that' !!   Anyways Ive asked before to  SkyRich, SkyBernie,  TK,  ..nobody has  an answer ...   So as you the hostess with  the mostess ... gimme  some .....(answers  that  is )  :))  Oh PS, That  photo of you in the army uniform, was that you getting ready for a part in  'Foyle's War' ?
    Posted by bennydip2
    you can now buy into the vegas final direct with them!!! happy days ;)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I got a little something for ya!! : you can now buy into the vegas final direct with them!!! happy days ;)
    Posted by donkeyplop

whoop!

click here for more details!
  • edited April 2010
    Well done Corporal ..Job well done ...  

For that   you  can take  a vacation .....Be careful with those boats though ..

:))