You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How do you find friends?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Does anyone know how to search for friends on the community?

cant find an option anywhere?

regards
toby

Comments

• edited June 2009
    In Response to How do you find friends?:
    Does anyone know how to search for friends on the community? cant find an option anywhere? regards toby
    Posted by djblacke04
    Hi Toby,

We will be adding a search for friends facility in a phase 2 of the community project (hopefully in a month or so) in the meantime you can look out for their posts in the forum, if you see them , then just click on their profile and add them as a friend.

hope that helps.

Rich
  • edited December 2009
    Why not have a buddy tab, that alerts you when your buddies are on line?
  • edited December 2009
    I find friends by sitting at the bar in a pub and looking sad-- If this wont work I look around the pub untill I see someone sitting on thier own and looking sad, I usually ask them if they would like to see a trick, then I show them how I can make a coin flip over on my wrist without touching it. After showing them this trick, I usually tell them a joke---like---whats red and invisible?----- no tomatoes!---After a few more jokes and a couple of anecdotes, I pretend I have to read a message on my phone, then I say "oh, I've got the most fantastic message alert tone you ever heard in your whole life, whats your number?, I'll send it to you"---and hey presto--found a friend----hope this helps