You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
makes intresting read for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SUPER HOTT BEWARE OF KUNSTER
CVheck it if you do not beleive me

Comments

• edited April 2010

Hi Kunster was following you when you loaded with £30 but went broke and disappeared for a while, I checked your sharkscope and I wouldn't advertise it too much lol good luck anyway
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope:
      Hi Kunster was following you when you loaded with £30 but went broke and disappeared for a while, I checked your sharkscope and I wouldn't advertise it too much lol good luck anyway
    Posted by JONONZIE

Ive had a big break of like 2 weeks chucked £20 on few daysz ago now on £40.60 woop woop , being really strict on myself and only playing within my BR so 2p 4p it has been over the last few daysz, and im really enjoying ym poker as i am no longer playing with im scaired to lose with. So all in all its going pretty well my next target is going to be 50£, seeing as ive done my first target of of doubling up to £40. :)
  • edited April 2010

Kunster, who needs freerolls huh?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope:
    Kunster, who needs freerolls huh?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

INNIT I am now anti free roll............sort of lol
  • edited April 2010

You will revolutionise poker mate, Kunster and Fundz.......lookout big hitters!

U guys have to form a partnership for this new tourny thing....especially if its a freeroll!! lol