You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo 18th/4th..........yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

edited April 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
OMG LOL what a result !!!!!!!!!!!!!
as a small staker relatively new to sky poker I have been trying to build up my bankroll playing micro/low stakes cash games and small tourneys.I deposited £50 a couple of weeks ago and been grinding away whenever I've had the opportunity to get on the PC ( My daughter is a facebook addict)!
   I managed to  build up to about £130 before going on a disastrous run of bad beats and probably bad play in general( I am prone to tilt sometimes!) and whittled it down to about £22.''Looooooooooser'' cried the missus, who was by now fed up of being a poker widow.So i got straight back online and managed to build up to £74.........That'll show her, I thought, but she again laid into me, sheesh!!! ''Bloody poker, poker, poker,on the PC on the Telly I've had enough''She stated.Then an advertisement came on for the Primo and I told her that soon enough I would win a tournament like that.''Put your money where your mouth is then'' she said, so with about 3 secs left to register I bought in to the Primo(almost half my roll,great management eh?) and told her to watch as I was about to achieve my greatest victory so far.Right from the start I decided to play for the win and as I got deeper the missus got dollar signs in her eyes.''If you win you can buy me a new car then!".
"of course I will babe, but you must never moan at me again for playing poker"I replied.Great deal !!
     Now the missus is getting her car(she better pass her test next month!) and I get to play poker hassle free....wahey!!!!!Now with a decent roll to start with I can practise real bankroll management 5% not 50% and maybe Ill take down another Primo title.I'd like to say wp to everyone who made the FT and maybe we'll bump into each other on another one soon.......can't wait to see Tikay and Orford slate my play on Weds.....gl at the tables guys, Laters.

Comments