You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO 3- Orford strikes back!

So, after last week's transfer debacle in which I was bandied about like a cheap...well, I'll let you fill in your own word there, I've decided to hit back with player power.

Clearly, it was an illegal swoop from Team Tikay  without my consent. Also, according to the rules as set out by Tikay- I should have received a transfer fee. Did I? Did I ****....

So, in revenge, I've been in touch with the Sky suits today and asked them to pop me back into Team DP.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Kendall!

I believe this will deliver a hammer-blow to morale in Tikay's camp (snigger, I just said 'Tikay's camp') as the first leg I played in TKO 3 for Team DP I came 4th and Team DP won.

And last week, playing for the other team- Team Tikay won. Spot the connection?

Yes, yes - so I didn't actually cash last week and finished 1532nd but that's not important is it?

So, DP'ers- I have returned to your fold and present myself humbly (well, sort of humbly) at your service and declare myself ready to take on the nursing home residents once more!

Game on!

Comments