You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is the java client soooooo bad?? - and how about apps for iphone/ipad??

I recently bought a netbook as I travel about a bit and wanted a small easy to carry portal to play poker on as well as the normal activities..  The client is soo resource hungry it can only just about manage 1 game at a time and that is very slow and hangs freezing me out at crucial parts of the game..

Please, please, please can this be resolved, maybe a 'light' option with reduced funtionality - we can do without chip and card graphics bit like the mini view only -- can't be that difficult??

Was tempted by the ipad but of course, no jave or flash, so we need an app from skypoker please.. I do have an iphone so if we had an app, then maybe that would be my gambling get out (although then the tempatation for poker whilst driving would be out there!). The table would need to be sizable rather than just the mini or standard view to take advantage of the graphics and of course on the iphone, it would need a mechanism to not drop the game if the phone rings (guess we need the iphone 4.0 multitasking for that!!)

Comments