You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wot 2 do next with my bankroll

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

hey all i thought i would just ask u all wot to do next.
last month i cash out £150 and left myself £9 on now i have built it up to £200 its took me 19 days to do so,
but not sure wot to do next should i ?

1.cash some out.

2.play a higher table/wot blinds should i be playing with £200 bankroll.

3.keep playing 2n4p cos i am making a profit and not lossing much.

cheers jacko999.

that would be nice

Comments

• edited April 2010
    which ever you feel comfortable with you seem to be doing everything right wd to you. Although expect your run to even out you may go through a bad run and all that hard work might make you lose a big chunk. If it were me i would continue with what you were doing and try higher stake for a bit to see how you get on. Only play 5 or 10 percent of your bankroll that way your not risking too much. If you still are successful on the higher stakes then stick with it and your bankroll will continue to rise. If you want to withdrawl your winnings that that is fine also as thats what we play for is the money to buy ourselves something nice. Its really all down to how you want to go maybe do all 3 points above. wd again wish i was doing so well lol gl
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: wot 2 do next with my bankroll:
    which ever you feel comfortable with you seem to be doing everything right wd to you. Although expect your run to even out you may go through a bad run and all that hard work might make you lose a big chunk. If it were me i would continue with what you were doing and try higher stake for a bit to see how you get on. Only play 5 or 10 percent of your bankroll that way your not risking too much. If you still are successful on the higher stakes then stick with it and your bankroll will continue to rise. If you want to withdrawl your winnings that that is fine also as thats what we play for is the money to buy ourselves something nice. Its really all down to how you want to go maybe do all 3 points above. wd again wish i was doing so well lol gl
    Posted by Dazler
                  cheers mate might try 4n8p :]
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to wot 2 do next with my bankroll:
    hey all i thought i would just ask u all wot to do next. last month i cash out £150 and left myself £9 on now i have built it up to £200 its took me 19 days to do so, but not sure wot to do next should i ? 1.cash some out. 2.play a higher table/wot blinds should i be playing with £200 bankroll. 3.keep playing 2n4p cos i am making a profit and not lossing much.                                cheers jacko999.                                                                              that would be nice
    Posted by jacko999
    Bryan and i suggest you give yourself a good long pat on the pack.So refreshing to read a post without all that soppy "im losing but playing right" type stuff.Jacko,we dont think you need to ask anyone anything,indeed with those stats Bryan and i fear you might set up a JACKO999 TOP 100 POKER TIPS rival section on this very forum.If it aint broke,dont fix it m8,carry on doing your stuff,no help required.Kind regards Bryan Oryan professional poker therapists .com,among other things.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: wot 2 do next with my bankroll :               cheers mate might try 4n8p :]
    Posted by jacko999
    Its just about the same level if you want to see how well you are doing i strongly suggest 5p/10p or 10p/20p.Gl dav
  • edited April 2010
    Wow nice build up from £9.

I suggest that you take £50 out, treat yourself to a night out courtesy of the Sky Poker community, and then build up at the 5p/10p tables.

If you have a bad run, and go below £100, then go back to 2p/4p to build up your confidence.
  • edited April 2010
    never mind all that, is that you in ur avatar or ur missus?
  • edited April 2010
    just thinking the same myself omahonyo
  • edited April 2010
    never mind all that, is that you in ur avatar or ur missus?
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Considering it says male on his profile page, id say that is not a picture of himself, unless he is one of those transgender players that Dax1000 is on about in his thread.