You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTdP

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
dear you.

if you are not already a member of Team DP for tonights final nail in the poker coffin of team TK, feel free to raleigh at the rail while we finish the reign of the silver tyrant.

for those who are adverse to vicious retribution matches, may i also recommend the 8 o'clock main tournie, in which i shall also be sat, with somewhat of a more sombre demeanour, but equally razor sharp folds.

i am the presenter to play tonight.
lets ave it then...

ooo, and maybe a high stakes SNG later if any of yous are woman enough?

mine,
DP

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to PTdP:
    dear you. if you are not already a member of Team DP for tonights final nail in the poker coffin of team TK, feel free to raleigh at the rail while we finish the reign of the silver tyrant. for those who are adverse to vicious retribution matches, may i also recommend the 8 o'clock main tournie, in which i shall also be sat, with somewhat of a more sombre demeanour, but equally razor sharp folds. i am the presenter to play tonight. lets ave it then... ooo, and maybe a high stakes SNG later if any of yous are woman enough? mine, DP  
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    How do you get into your team to play?
  • edited April 2010
    Evening Skipper.  It should be a good one and I look forward to seeing you in the SnGs later :)
  • edited April 2010
    you had to be registred from the start im afraid shaun!
    about 3 or 4 weeks ago. its and invitational, but fear not, as it'll all be over tomorrow, and another round will be up and running soon enough .... )
  • edited April 2010
    Ok cool ill keep my eyes open!!
  • edited April 2010
    awaiting any big guns at a £16.75 sng table, if yer ard enuf...
  • edited April 2010
    will some people hurry up an join this sit and go, 4/10 registered £16.50 to enter,