You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3 in a row?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
This is now the third time today when i have gone all-in with AA and been called with much inferior hands and this is what has happened.

AA vs 44
FLOP 5 7 6 TURN 8

AA VS 66
FLOP 7 8 9 TURN 10

AA VS A6
FLOP 2 3 4 TURN 5

Each of these was on or near f/t when each oppo had roughly twice my chipstack,ok i accept variance but this seems a WEE bit coincidental.dav

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to 3 in a row?:
    This is now the third time today when i have gone all-in with AA and been called with much inferior hands and this is what has happened. AA vs 44 FLOP 5 7 6 TURN 8 AA VS 66 FLOP 7 8 9 TURN 10 AA VS A6 FLOP 2 3 4 TURN 5 Each of these was on or near f/t when each oppo had roughly twice my chipstack,ok i accept variance but this seems a WEE bit coincidental.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    UL M8Y !

CHIN UP !
  • edited April 2010
    This is now the third time today when i have gone all-in with AA and been called with much inferior hands and this is what has happened. AA vs 44 FLOP 5 7 6 TURN 8 AA VS 66 FLOP 7 8 9 TURN 10 AA VS A6 FLOP 2 3 4 TURN 5 Each of these was on or near f/t when each oppo had roughly twice my chipstack,ok i accept variance but this seems a WEE bit coincidental.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Please note the Poker Site will be closing down today at 03.00am for an essential upgrade. Normal Services will resume soon after this update. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 3 in a row?:
    In Response to 3 in a row? : UL M8Y ! CHIN UP !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL hi m8 ive sent you a couple of PMs gl dav
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to 3 in a row? : Please note the Poker Site will be closing down today at 03.00am for an essential upgrade. Normal Services will resume soon after this update. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    are they gonna try and 'fix' the RNG again...?
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    iv shoved at least 3 times 2day and evrytime,(only person left in)has turnt over AA,and theyv won..
  • edited April 2010

thats harsh dav but keep your chin up & keep the faith m8 dtw
  • edited April 2010
    How about this on another site...big boy one!

Me KK All In Pre Flop 2000 10 Seater table
    Call AK
    Call AQ
    Call AJ

Board 8 7 4 10 A

Dave

• edited April 2010
    How about this on another site...big boy one! Me KK All In Pre Flop 2000 10 Seater table Call AK Call AQ Call AJ Board 8 7 4 10 A Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    cudv been worse,sum1 cudv called wiv 56os..
  • igeige
    edited April 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    welcome to my world lol
  • edited April 2010
    Much worse when you shove on flop with Aces, get called by a top pair hand and still lose. Personally I'm wondering how far ahead you need to be to have a chance.
  • edited April 2010
    Much worse when you shove on flop with Aces, get called by a top pair hand and still lose. Personally I'm wondering how far ahead you need to be to have a chance.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    I think you probably have to be soooo far ahead that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be overtaken.But then again?