You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ticker-tape parade

I don't want to be too premature but I've booked a fleet of open-topped buses to celebrate the victory of The Green Army in TKO III. The buses will be starting out in Trafalgar Square and we'll be having a champagne reception at 10 Downing Street before proceeding onwards to Buckingham Palace for an audience with HM Queen Elizabeth II and the bestowing of several medals of honour. I've heard a whisper that there may be a knighthood in the offing but I can't say any more at this stage.

Monday 26th April has been announced as a Bank Holiday. In a remarkable turn of events, it will be a Bank Holiday every year from now on and it will be officially known as "Green Day". (On a personal note, I can only hope you have the time of your life).

Also, could Richard Orford please make sure that his diary is empty for the antepenultimate (3rd last) Sunday of the year as I believe that he is required to attend the BBC Sports Personality Of The Year award. Obviously, it would be indiscreet to say that he has already won it but I have been told that his presence is mandatory.

DP, you need to attend some interview with Bob Geldof too.

Comments

• edited April 2010

I LOVED that word - antepenultimate.

The rest was uttter drivel.

I don't recall all that nonsense when Team tikay won TKO1 & TKO II?
  • edited April 2010

love it, what time do the greenarmy meet up, but knowing tk he`ll try and sabatarge it some how.

• edited April 2010

heard tikays gonna buy a round for the green army,
    careful if you do though mate theve only just open gatwick after one dust cloud dont want anouther on going up!

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Ticker-tape parade:
    I don't want to be too premature but I've booked a fleet of open-topped buses to celebrate the victory of The Green Army in TKO III. The buses will be starting out in Trafalgar Square and we'll be having a champagne reception at 10 Downing Street before proceeding onwards to Buckingham Palace for an audience with HM Queen Elizabeth II and the bestowing of several medals of honour. I've heard a whisper that there may be a knighthood in the offing but I can't say any more at this stage. Monday 26th April has been announced as a Bank Holiday. In a remarkable turn of events, it will be a Bank Holiday every year from now on and it will be officially known as "Green Day". (On a personal note, I can only hope you have the time of your life ). Also, could Richard Orford please make sure that his diary is empty for the antepenultimate (3rd last) Sunday of the year as I believe that he is required to attend the BBC Sports Personality Of The Year award. Obviously, it would be indiscreet to say that he has already won it but I have been told that his presence is mandatory. DP, you need to attend some interview with Bob Geldof too.
    Posted by MereNovice
     LIKE THE SUBTLE JOKE IN THERE VINCE
    GOOD TO SEE YOUR STILL DOWN WITH THE KIDS!
  • edited April 2010
    Vince,

I think you can confirm all the plans now.

Congratulations on being on a winning team at the third time of asking.