You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Orford v Porkerman HU

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Dont hold your breath orford porkerman wouldnt turn upto his own funeral lol

But if he does my moneys on orfford all the way :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Yes- hold on to your hats (and your freeplay points) ladies and gentlemen- it's the rumble in the jungle that Porkerman asked for tonight!

10pm or as near to that as I can make it (depending on how I'm doing in the main event).

Porkerman has been entered into it automatically and as soon as I sit down the game is on!

Please come and rail us- should be great fun.

You can find the game at the top of the sit 'n' go heads up  lobby.

It is a five pound tourney so that Porkerman gets a little something for his trouble if he beats me.

But I'm a little concerned that he isn't on home territory.
    After all he is, according to himself, "one of the Top 30 freeplay players on the site right now"...  :)

Will Porkerman be able to handle the jump up in levels?

Will I ever be allowed to look anyone at Sky Poker in the eye again if I lose?

Watch this space, dear viewers, watch this space...
  • edited April 2010
    Are there as many as 30 freeplay players on the site?

You Live, You Learn lol
  • edited April 2010
    oh dear me....this is going to be carnage for orford!!!!!!

richard you ask the question can i handle the jump up in levels? yes i can sir i came 18th in the first leg of tko and that was a big field. fair enough i havent had many results since but i am playing some good stuff on the felt and maybe you have had the inferior wins compared to me but i dont think you should be under estimating me here richard? you could look very foolish after tonights game am not saying your gonna but you could?

clearly i am one of the fans favourites on here but so are you so you will have the advantage of the community cheering you on to win offering you advice finding information out about my game. all this points towards an orford victory but you know what porkerman always says? "only the best will survive"

so i think i could shock a few people tonight and after this momentous occasion i ask all my fans and followers to join me in raising that dairy lea dunker and just keep dunking it till we cant dunk no more!!!!!

gl richard its gonna be a close affair i think
  • edited April 2010

Porkerman is a superhero, challenging the big guns of sky poker and Rich.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Orford v Porkerman HU:
    Are there as many as 30 freeplay players on the site? You Live, You Learn lol
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

how do you even check the freeplay tables list ive never seen it?
  • edited April 2010
    click cash games and then click freeplay. the tables are generally full. if you sit you will lose though dazler. some strong players there!
  • edited April 2010
    click cash games and then click freeplay. the tables are generally full. if you sit you will lose though dazler. some strong players there!
    Posted by porkerman

lol yea probably will but i cant see any leaderboards for it? GL tonight though :)
  • edited April 2010
    rich if i beat you do i get to keep that tenner?
  • edited April 2010
    Lol. looking forward to it Porkerman.

You are a star of ther Sky Poker forums mate. It's people like you that keep the place buzzing and entertaining.

As to who will win tonight- who knows? I've never played played you before so you might easily thrash me.

I'm making no assumptions- other than it should be good fun.

Good luck mate!
  • edited April 2010
    I've never played played you before so you might easily thrash me.

Bet you never played, played, played him before either ;)
  • edited April 2010
    oh dear me....this is going to be carnage for orford!!!!!! richard you ask the question can i handle the jump up in levels? yes i can sir i came 18th in the first leg of tko and that was a big field. fair enough i havent had many results since but i am playing some good stuff on the felt and maybe you have had the inferior wins compared to me but i dont think you should be under estimating me here richard? you could look very foolish after tonights game am not saying your gonna but you could? clearly i am one of the fans favourites on here but so are you so you will have the advantage of the community cheering you on to win offering you advice finding information out about my game. all this points towards an orford victory but you know what porkerman always says? "only the best will survive" so i think i could shock a few people tonight and after this momentous occasion i ask all my fans and followers to join me in raising that dairy lea dunker and just keep dunking it till we cant dunk no more!!!!! gl richard its gonna be a close affair i think
    Posted by porkerman
    gl tonight porkerman !
  • edited April 2010
    oh dear me....this is going to be carnage for orford!!!!!! richard you ask the question can i handle the jump up in levels? yes i can sir i came 18th in the first leg of tko and that was a big field. fair enough i havent had many results since but i am playing some good stuff on the felt and maybe you have had the inferior wins compared to me but i dont think you should be under estimating me here richard? you could look very foolish after tonights game am not saying your gonna but you could? clearly i am one of the fans favourites on here but so are you so you will have the advantage of the community cheering you on to win offering you advice finding information out about my game. all this points towards an orford victory but you know what porkerman always says? "only the best will survive" so i think i could shock a few people tonight and after this momentous occasion i ask all my fans and followers to join me in raising that dairy lea dunker and just keep dunking it till we cant dunk no more!!!!! gl richard its gonna be a close affair i think
    Posted by porkerman
       PMSL, classic stuff. You really are one of a kind Porker.Hope you got your lucky thong on tonight Rich ! and hang on tight to your clipboard. Good luck to you both and lets keep it clean.
  • edited April 2010
    COME ON THE PORKERMAN,DO ONE FOR ALL OF US DUNKERS.

gl 2nite mate.dav
  • edited April 2010
    couldnt help myself but show this again.

• edited April 2010
    thanks dav i will try my hardest i promise
  • edited April 2010
    Gl porkerman:)
  • edited April 2010
    currently sat on 3 tables just hoping for a bit of practice before tonights big game, nobody seems to want to sit with me :-(
  • edited April 2010
    currently sat on 3 tables just hoping for a bit of practice before tonights big game, nobody seems to want to sit with me :-(
    Posted by porkerman
    Sat on 3 tables waiting because most of the

FREE PLAY tables are always empty or near to empty.

FACT........
  • edited April 2010
    thats not a fact steve!! the freeplay tables do actually get quite busy busy, i have just been playing 2 tables headus up as it happens and took about 4k off a player
  • edited April 2010
    TOO HOT FOR ORFORD TOO HANDLE??
    porkerman Small blind   £2.50 £2.50 £497.50
    orford????? Big blind   £5.00 £7.50 £495.00
      Your hole cards

porkerman Raise   £10.00 £17.50 £487.50
    orford????? Call   £7.50 £25.00 £487.50
    Flop

orford????? Bet   £18.75 £43.75 £468.75
    porkerman Raise   £60.00 £103.75 £427.50
    orford????? Fold        
    porkerman Show

porkerman Win   £103.75   £531.25
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by porkerman
    Looked through the freeplay and can't find you, tell me where and I'll give you some practice.
  • edited April 2010
    thats tommy but i just won 4k on freeplay and dont wanna risk any just yet mate. also dont wanna play myself out if you know what i mean? i have got to be very fresh for tonights battle.
  • edited April 2010
    i watched one table and you got busted by going all in with q high? must of been a different table
  • edited April 2010
    i watched one table and you got busted by going all in with q high? must of been a different table
    Posted by robc
    Q high porkerman tell me this isnt true lol
  • edited April 2010
    oh yes rob i thought that was a good bluff but he called with ace high. felt i played it well but just got a bad call i thought?
  • edited April 2010
    couldnt help myself but show this again.
    Posted by Dazler
    Like it Daz.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Orford v Porkerman HU : Like it Daz.
    Posted by rossjb14
    liked yours too lol but i cant see mine!
  • edited April 2010
    my thoughts exactly....good luck tonight if im about round 10ish il rail you
  • edited April 2010
    thats not a fact steve!! the freeplay tables do actually get quite busy busy, i have just been playing 2 tables headus up as it happens and took about 4k off a player
    Posted by porkerman
    Well I didn`t see you there.

I won 219 chips off of someone.

NO SIGN OF YOU THOUGH....
  • edited April 2010
    was gonna watch sparce and iguano tonite but this match has put that to bed gl porkerman it be nice to see mr rich get spanked by a propper legend of poker

lets get ready to rumble