You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday schedule

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi

Please click here for the information :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Thursday schedule:
    This has probably been covered before, but why is the old 12k bh not on a thursday anymore? Granted this week there is the 8k deep stack on, but last week there were 2 5k bounty hunters instaed. Also, the sats for these bounty hunters have been turnred into a 3 min blind lottery, wich i never play because its mostly just luck and we have roulette for that lol Thursday used to be my fav night for playing but it seems to be going down the tubes, as i didnt qualify for the 8k ds and wont play 3min blind sattelites i seem to be left with no option but to go elsewhere for a big mtt, wich ideally i would rather not do. Wouldnt it have made more sense to have the 8k d stack on one of the quieter nights so as not to affect the thursday tourneys? Would be nice to know what the reasons for this are and what others think.
    Posted by HORRIS
    Thursday is the big night for Sky Poker as it simulcasts on Sky Sports so their big tourney needs to be on Thursday to get it as much exposure as possible.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Thursday schedule:
    This has probably been covered before, but why is the old 12k bh not on a thursday anymore? Granted this week there is the 8k deep stack on, but last week there were 2 5k bounty hunters instaed. Also, the sats for these bounty hunters have been turnred into a 3 min blind lottery, wich i never play because its mostly just luck and we have roulette for that lol Thursday used to be my fav night for playing but it seems to be going down the tubes, as i didnt qualify for the 8k ds and wont play 3min blind sattelites i seem to be left with no option but to go elsewhere for a big mtt, wich ideally i would rather not do. Wouldnt it have made more sense to have the 8k d stack on one of the quieter nights so as not to affect the thursday tourneys? Would be nice to know what the reasons for this are and what others think.
    Posted by HORRIS
    Hi Horris,

We have a blend of 5 and 3 minute sats. 5 minutes earlier in the day but nearer the time of the event we run several 3 minute sats. These are cut to 3 minutes to ensure they don't over run the actual event and mean that everyone who does qualify can take part!

next time, if you have a quick look slightly earlier you will see the 5 minute sats in the lobby.

all the best,

Rich