You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How tilting is this?!?!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
So was seeing mates in Dunstable last night, so decided to take the short drive to Luton afterward to play some cash.

Got there and BI for 200 and its 1/2.  Get upto 400 then donk off some moniez (trying to 3bet massive nits PF, Gino for Luton regs, with 69o etc).  Had 260 at the start of this hand.

Get AKo UTG, my first genuine hand all night and raise to 12 PF.  3 callers.

K 6 J with 2 diamonds flop.  BB donk bets 17, I make it 78 and he goes AI for roughly the same as what I've got.  Of course I call because I never fold.

As soon as I say call he loudly says SH IT and I show my AK, obviously expecting to be miles ahead.

He shows JJ for flopped set.

The poker gods don't even show karma to this slowrolling multiple swear words and give me runner runners.  Instead they quad him up turn.

This happened last night at 2am and I'm still tilted by it.  Why are people such utter ***ts?

Comments

• edited April 2010

Did you take him outside and give him a slap Scotty
  • edited April 2010
    Id of folded JJJ lol, i was there sunday in the 100 freeze out raised with 6 4 and i hit the straight on flop the cheek of it .
  • edited April 2010
    That sucks!

Same thing happened to me on another site.

i call an all in shove on the bubble of a big tourney with aa.

dude has j8

Flop is 8 j 4

at least 3 people on the table do smiley face symbols and lolz and getin and sayin bye bye!!

The poker gods didnt like their attitude and gave me a beatiful ace on the river!

No one said nice hand!!!

LOL
  • edited April 2010
    In the words af the gr8 DOHHHHHHH yes you realy shoulda slapped him mate.Life can sometimes be a p i s s e r .gL SCOTTY m8 dav
  • edited April 2010
    @CKIN CHIPS YOU JUST LOST!!!!!'.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: How tilting is this?!?!:
    Did you take him outside and give him a slap Scotty
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sadly not, however I did chuck 20 quid on 17 on roulette and it went straight in, so was nicely in profit for the night.

• edited April 2010
    Scotty you really must learn the 'dealers choice' games...and  you mention Gino,   If it  was him  when you called his  all-in and he  said  'sh it,'  he would have thought you had KK  hole cards ..

Ive played with him for over 20 years there tight  aggressive ..He's one of the boys he wouldn't mug ya, he's  a West Ham fan  like myself ..:)) 
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Benny.  Got a lot of respect for Gino!  Nice guy both on and off the table.
  • edited April 2010
    thats pretty darn tilting! lol what a tool. ul scotty.
  • edited April 2010
    i would of thought i was going to lose with KK against scotty because his Q 10 will bink the river!!! :P
  • edited April 2010
    I cannot believe someone would do this in a live game.  Know it sounds daft, but did he deffo know he had the set, and had not nisread his hand or anything.
    If he knew and he was slowrolling, I would be fuming.  He would definitely need a slap or more for that.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: How tilting is this?!?!:
    thats pretty darn tilting! lol what a tool. ul scotty.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Yes i agree not a nice thing to do
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to How tilting is this?!?!:
    So was seeing mates in Dunstable last night, so decided to take the short drive to Luton afterward to play some cash. Got there and BI for 200 and its 1/2.  Get upto 400 then donk off some moniez (trying to 3bet massive nits PF, Gino for Luton regs, with 69o etc).  Had 260 at the start of this hand. Get AKo UTG, my first genuine hand all night and raise to 12 PF.  3 callers. K 6 J with 2 diamonds flop.  BB donk bets 17, I make it 78 and he goes AI for roughly the same as what I've got.  Of course I call because I never fold. As soon as I say call he loudly says SH IT and I show my AK, obviously expecting to be miles ahead. He shows JJ for flopped set. The poker gods don't even show karma to this slowrolling multiple swear words and give me runner runners.  Instead they quad him up turn. This happened last night at 2am and I'm still tilted by it.  Why are people such utter ***ts?
    Posted by scotty77
    are you sure he didnt say sh it after you turned your cards over preceded by "your"