You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Who do you believe?

edited April 2010 in The Shed
Labour have been round and told me if I vote Liberal I will get Tory! Torys have told me if I vote Liberal I will get Brown! As I see it they all start with no votes and no seats so if enough people vote Liberal we get Liberal! I must admit I have been voting Liberal for years but all Im saying Vote for who you want not for who you are told to!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Who do you believe?:
    Labour have been round and told me if I vote Liberal I will get Tory! Torys have told me if I vote Liberal I will get Brown! As I see it they all start with no votes and no seats so if enough people vote Liberal we get Liberal! I must admit I have been voting Liberal for years but all Im saying Vote for who you want not for who you are told to!
    Posted by Donut64
    A vote for liberal is a vote for liberal. Who you get after you vote depends on who wins the most seats. What they mean is that if the libs get more votes this election  it will be likely it will be a hung parliament. Which will mean Brown will still be at the helm however Nick Clegg and co will likely get jobs in the cabinet.
  • edited April 2010
    None of them are really any good, all soundbites and no action, but surely we cant have 5 more years of Brown and  co.
  • edited April 2010
    If any of the daft c***s told me it was raining outside, I would pop my head out the window to double-check.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Who do you believe?:
    None of them are really any good, all soundbites and no action, but surely we cant have 5 more years of Brown and  co.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Im no fan of Brown but Im old enough to remember the last Tory government. The one that was totaly dependant on the stock market. In my oppinion if they had been in when the markets crashed this time we really would be focked! In the 80s Rich got richer and the poor got poorer. They created the biggest pay divide in modern history. If you needed an opperation you had to wait forever unless you went private . It doesnt seem they have changed that much to me when the first thing they seem to be promising is a reduction in tax for the filthy rich while cutting the budget for public schools!