You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bonus

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Ive just logged on and checked my e-mail sky have given me a free tenner as ive played seven days in a row....anyone else get a bonus too lol was not expentiong this NICE ONE SKY ;)

I hade npo idea somthing like this was even going on wooop

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Bonus:
    Ive just logged on and checked my e-mail sky have given me a free tenner as ive played seven days in a row....anyone else get a bonus too lol was not expentiong this NICE ONE SKY ;) I hade npo idea somthing like this was even going on wooop
    Posted by kunster
    Am I the only one then lol
  • edited April 2010

Damn hangovers, stop me playing every day :( cost me a tenner !!!!!

I had an email about extra bonus on the cash for points thing this month...

Im heading for a £50 bonus which will be my highest yet.....so good timing...not sure what i'll get like...
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus:
    Damn hangovers, stop me playing every day :( cost me a tenner !!!!! I had an email about extra bonus on the cash for points thing this month... Im heading for a £50 bonus which will be my highest yet.....so good timing...not sure what i'll get like...
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I have had no idea they were doing this so nice suprise.......and dohh me old chum u missed me on yes yes wait for it NL50 lastnite hahaha bought in for 12 english pounds and left with £63 in space of 45mins hahahahaha, The only reason I played there was to make a quick buck as my roll was 70 but lost 50 so went on tilt, had 22 in my account and 12 on table but after I left the table I now had £81 lol up for the day aswell plus logged on this afternoon to find this free tenner in my account too lol bought me upto a nice £91 only put £20 on ljust over a week ago lolol.
  • edited April 2010
    ahhh i'll be seeing ya back there after midnight tonight then KUN !!!
  • edited April 2010
    ahhh i'll be seeing ya back there after midnight tonight then KUN !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

No chance matey I have no boxers to change into back to 4p/8p for me. Im no fooooooool. ( debatable)
  • edited April 2010
    Damn hangovers, stop me playing every day :( cost me a tenner !!!!! I had an email about extra bonus on the cash for points thing this month... Im heading for a £50 bonus which will be my highest yet.....so good timing...not sure what i'll get like...
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i got that email too but i have to get at least 6000 PP before it kicks in!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus : i got that email too but i have to get at least 6000 PP before it kicks in!
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    Ha gutted mine was already waiting......maybe you are new?
  • edited April 2010

Just checked the email - I need 3,000 PPs, which I have 2.5k already.....so 500 shud be achievable in a week...

They give me a 25% bonus....so thats 25% of £50 = 12.50.....so i'll get £62.50 bonus, right?

God knows how theres people hitting the £350 plus....on the bonus thing....
  • edited April 2010
    Just checked the email - I need 3,000 PPs, which I have 2.5k already.....so 500 shud be achievable in a week... They give me a 25% bonus....so thats 25% of £50 = 12.50.....so i'll get £62.50 bonus, right? God knows how theres people hitting the £350 plus....on the bonus thing....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    How cpomes ive got tenner then I only have 353 points lol maybe its coz im a hard core poker addict
  • edited April 2010
    Different offer I think mate....and dont be a wimp get yerself up for a game tonight !!
  • edited April 2010
    Different offer I think mate....and dont be a wimp get yerself up for a game tonight !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol I was hitting everything trip 9s then trip 2s lol other player said "kun u bought in for £12 look at your stack you lucky boy" to which I replied "lol sorry" I had a bad bad run allday so maybe im just gunna stick to playing on laptop in bed at around12ish as I seem to have more luck and now fully believe that is my time of night to play.

And no DOHHHHH. My roll is only £91 hahaha
  • edited April 2010

I never get these offers - I feel very left out and undervalued SKY - Please place £50 immediatly into my account to compensate for this slight :)
  • edited April 2010
    For some unknown reason I was given a free Primo entry this week.  Really confused me as I haven't taken part in any of the show comps/TK last longers etc in the past couple of weeks!

As it stands I will make the 12k points bonus of £350 + 25%.  Can probably make the 16k bonus if I put my mind to it but whenever I think about the cash for points too much it always backfires and I end up losing too much.
  • edited April 2010
    I got the 25% offer but got no bonus for my birthday this week pfft!! lol
  • edited April 2010
    For some unknown reason I was given a free Primo entry this week.  Really confused me as I haven't taken part in any of the show comps/TK last longers etc in the past couple of weeks! As it stands I will make the 12k points bonus of £350 + 25%.  Can probably make the 16k bonus if I put my mind to it but whenever I think about the cash for points too much it always backfires and I end up losing too much.
    Posted by scotty77

Im sure you won summat on mastercash Scotty last saturday for saying women always hold up bus lines....

Not sure if it was primo or summat else....
  • edited April 2010
    I got the 25% offer but got no bonus for my birthday this week pfft!! lol
    Posted by dylan12
    why not!  last year sky sent me a free fiver!

free birthday money ftw. 

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus : Im sure you won summat on mastercash Scotty last saturday for saying women always hold up bus lines.... Not sure if it was primo or summat else....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    yeah i thought it might have been that but i checked and the prize that LM was giving out was for the Wednesday Double Stack....
  • edited April 2010
    Are they still doing the £10 for playing 7 days stright?
  • edited April 2010
    Are they still doing the £10 for playing 7 days stright?
    Posted by shaun09

Dunno ill do another seven and let you know
  • edited April 2010
    I DONT GET A BLOODY SAUSAGE WHY NOT?????????????????? NOT EVEN AN EMAIL AND I PLAY 8 DAYS A WEEK
  • edited April 2010
    I DONT GET A BLOODY SAUSAGE WHY NOT?????????????????? NOT EVEN AN EMAIL AND I PLAY 8 DAYS A WEEK
    Posted by Dazler

Maybe amount of hours I play over seven days, to be fair i play seven days aweek for bout 9 10 hours aday