You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

really need to say!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!DAAMMMNNN!!!

sorry people needed to be said after my night so far. feeling better now

Comments

• edited April 2010
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOHHHHHHHH U ARE A F IINNNNNNN STUUUUUPIDDDD I DIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to really need to say!:
    ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!DAAMMMNNN!!!   sorry people needed to be said after my night so far. feeling better now
    Posted by robc
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GOD DAMN IT ME TOO :(
  • edited April 2010
    Last time i dont have any beer on a friday night lol never had so many set over sets half the bankroll gone in one night after building it up over 4 months. Bring on tomorrow lol
  • edited April 2010
    Sorry  for ya guys,  know  that  feeling,  

but  tonight  I run like  Hayling  (as  TK chases  with  puckered lips in pursuit)  ...

Hows the ol song  go ........  ya cant  catch me whoooo  whoooo  whoo  whoo

:))
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: really need to say!:
    Last time i dont have any beer on a friday night lol never had so many set over sets half the bankroll gone in one night after building it up over 4 months. Bring on tomorrow lol
    Posted by robc[/QUO

PUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER NOW!!! STAY AWAY FROM POKER NOW!!! DO NOT BLOW THE LOT NOW!!!! DRINK MORE BEER NOW!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    good advice mate got the beer to calm me down lol probably wont play anymore tonight. defiantly no more cash anyway lol. problem is last 3 nights have been like this (reason for not drinking tonight lol) hardly a bankroll worth speaking about anymore.
  • edited April 2010
    good advice mate got the beer to calm me down lol probably wont play anymore tonight. defiantly no more cash anyway lol. problem is last 3 nights have been like this (reason for not drinking tonight lol) hardly a bankroll worth speaking about anymore.
    Posted by robc
    thats all ive been doing all month i have no bankroll lol. But you know the score just remember to put it into practice. If you have forgotten ill remind you :)

1. Give it a break
    2. Dont try and win it back quickly
    3. Play lower stakes for a while till it comes good
    4. Dont get emotianal or let it get you down if you feel this way your playing with too much money
    5. Dont drink and play you will see double your cards but not double your money
    6. dont let the demons in that say f-it and play all your bankroll in one
    7. Dont listen to anything i say cos i dont listen to myself :)

But you know all this already gl m8 hope it turns its only been 3 days dont forget not 3 months
  • edited April 2010
    Cheers mate, was so close to the f it lets play it all stage earlier thats when i started the thread lol. just a bad night at the office its all part of poker i had been running really good last few weeks so cant complain. 

cheers for taking the time out to help m8ty
  • edited April 2010
    Cheers mate, was so close to the f it lets play it all stage earlier thats when i started the thread lol. just a bad night at the office its all part of poker i had been running really good last few weeks so cant complain.   cheers for taking the time out to help m8ty
    Posted by robc
    yw :) although i shouldnt help a turn coat lol