You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

primo reminder

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
just a reminder for richard orford. i know your very busy with work mate so i thought i would remind you that i need entering for the primo on sunday. didnt want to leave it too late incase you was too busy.

think i can take it down. i am playing very well

Comments

• edited April 2010
    got to love you, porkerman x
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to primo reminder:
    just a reminder for richard orford. i know your very busy with work mate so i thought i would remind you that i need entering for the primo on sunday. didnt want to leave it too late incase you was too busy. think i can take it down. i am playing very well
    Posted by porkerman
    Haha genius
  • edited April 2010
    am still not in the primo for sunday richard. hope you dont forget
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: primo reminder:
    am still not in the primo for sunday richard. hope you dont forget
    Posted by porkerman
    You need to PM sky_rich or try customer services but that dint work for me as they looked into it but did not have any confirmation

Keep smiling
    HAL_9000

PS well done in the Orf HU I watched the game
  • edited April 2010
    well sorry to dissapoint my number of fans out there but i may not be playing in the primo tonight because i think they have forgot to enter me. the live support team are trying to sort it out for me but i dont mind if i play tonight or next week. i am bit hungover from last night. i was really drunk
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to primo reminder:
    just a reminder for richard orford. i know your very busy with work mate so i thought i would remind you that i need entering for the primo on sunday. didnt want to leave it too late incase you was too busy. think i can take it down. i am playing very well
    Posted by porkerman

Hi Porker,

Sorry you haven't been entered into the Primo. That's an oversight. As it happens, I AM at work! (Not Sky Poker though). Plus, entering players into tourneys is not really my department.

I'll make a phonecall to the office for you but I can't make any promises you'll be entered tonight (so to speak!)

If it doesn't happen, it will be sorted for next Sunday definitely. You'll just need to chase it up on here and The Club's producer will get it done.
  • edited April 2010
    Ok, Porker baby- all sorted.

I've spoken to the lovely SKy Mandy and she's on the case. You should find yourself in the tourney lobby shortly!

Still reeling from that heads-up defeat btw...

;)

• edited April 2010
    thanks mr orford splendid work by you sir i will do my bestest tonight and if i win i will be dedicating my victory to you because you deserve it! the pain you must have suffered since that defeat at the hands of myself must have been excruciating. but we are on same team i think in the poker teams thingy hope we can teach other new stuff and may improve our games a little more!

thanks again