You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

rebuy torns on sky poker

i am just trying to find out how many people would be interested in playing different amounts of rebuy torns.i think this would be a cracking thing for sky to do ,and would bring in many more new customers to the sky family,would be most grateful to hear your answers so all you sky poker players who like multie rebuy torns instead of sit and gos and normal torns please write i few notes cheers and thanks from princess26

Comments

• edited April 2010

Thanks, but no thanks, allthough I beleive they are unfortunately in the pipeline :(

• edited April 2010
    Totally mirror what Barry says and I thought they would be here by now.

Rebuys just encourage loose play something that we have already in the small buy in tournaments, I don't mind double stacks and rebuys can be good for upping the prize money but not for me!

I have always wondered why you cannot buy in late, say to first break like you can in live games.

Dave
  • edited April 2010
    Re-buys will arrive and they are good revenue generators, i don't mind them but can't say i would go out of my way to play a load of them. I hope that when they do arrive though that the Main Event isn't put on as a rebuy