You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Eye Candy

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
What a fun night ( £220 double stack ), the Long girl doing an hilarious impression of Jennifer Tilly, and Ed, analist supreme,  ( or should that be Mr Ed because he can talk the hind leg off a donkey ) who got things wrong most of the night. Some fool suggested that this tournament should be kept exclusive ( spotty? I think his name was ) this was one of the geatest adverts for Sky Poker ever, because anyone who saw this on TV    now knows, that in this format anyone can win,there is no skill involved whatsoever,all that is needed is a little knowledge of the game,a little experience, and LUCK,the guy who won was aptly named because he got 200,000 free chips.                                                                                                                               Kind regards                                                                                                

Comments

• edited April 2010

Haha Lisa is fit, Ed is funny, and Freechips is gurddddddddddddd
  • edited April 2010
    Some fool suggested that this tournament should be kept exclusive ( spotty? I think his name was

lol i think you mean me.  please link me to where i said that.  i think i said that it was excellent that the field was capped.

and your claim that no skill and the winner has 'little knowledge and little experience' is hilarious.

but yeah i think this might be a level because no one can be that stupid.
  • edited April 2010
    I think it was chirpychip that said it, apologies if im wrong, but ive a memory like an elephant lool
  • edited April 2010
    All I remember is the stupid clipboard getting in the way all the time..................... ;)
  • edited April 2010
    Miss Tilly  V Miss Long..........

It's the Lovely Miss L every day of the week 

By the way,   what position did you come in the tourny Alivehat60,  didn't get a chance to watch so don't know how you finished 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Eye Candy:
    All I remember is the stupid clipboard getting in the way all the time..................... ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Couldn't agree more. Damn that pesky clipboard!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Eye Candy:
    What a fun night ( £220 double stack ), the Long girl doing an hilarious impression of Jennifer Tilly, and Ed, analist supreme,  ( or should that be Mr Ed because he can talk the hind leg off a donkey ) who got things wrong most of the night. Some fool suggested that this tournament should be kept exclusive ( spotty? I think his name was ) this was one of the geatest adverts for Sky Poker ever, because anyone who saw this on TV    now knows, that in this format anyone can win,there is no skill involved whatsoever,all that is needed is a little knowledge of the game,a little experience, and LUCK,the guy who won was aptly named because he got 200,000 free chips.                                                                                                                               Kind regards                                                                                                
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    if you think all these players r sooo bad then keep it to yourself, most of these players play mid/high stakes cash. so dont be shy take a seat and teach all these bad players with little experiance a good lesson.
    i would love it and be very greatful if you could honer me and sit at a few of my tables, hopfully i will be able to learn many things from you.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Eye Candy:
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    Sorry mate, do you play the game ? Or is your poker the same standard as your spelling ?

Lisa Marie is not just a pretty face, she plays a good level of poker herself and has enough knowledge to make a good contribution to the analysis.

Yes, Ed did make the odd mistake, but his incisive comments were top class.

The fact that the field was capped at 50 made it excellent TV material, but the various methods of entering available made sure a good mixture of experienced and up and coming players were involved.

There were a lot of known top class players in the field who did not make it through to the final stages but that is what  poker is all about. Luck is part of the game, one of the fascinations of poker is that anyone can win.

I think your comments attempting to belittle the efforts of the presenters and players are out of order. The players have the guts to put their cash on the table, and risk having their play analysed in front of the camera, and there are many of them I would back in any tournament. Both Scotty and Freechips played an excellent game, and fully deserved their rewards. Personally I would love to meet you on the tables but I think there is little chance of that !