You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEED SOMETHING WORKED OUT

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I KEEP LOSING REALLY BIG POTS JUST ABOUT TIME I LOOK 2 WITHDRAW
AND ITS ALWAYS THE WORST PLAYER ON THE TABLE WHO GETS ME.

I WANT SOMEONE TO CHECK IT OUT FOR ME.

HERE TWO EXAMPLES
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
DJWILS Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £4.50
hallster20 Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £4.40
  Your hole cards
  • A

xxCall  £0.30 £0.75 £22.60
lumpy34 Call  £0.30 £1.05 £12.89
Fundz Call  £0.30 £1.35 £13.24
CHILLIE Fold     
DJWILS Raise  £1.35 £2.70 £3.15
hallster20 Fold     
xxCall  £1.20 £3.90 £21.40
lumpy34 Fold     
Fundz Call  £1.20 £5.10 £12.04
Flop

DJWILS All-in  £3.15 £8.25 £0.00
xxRaise  £6.30 £14.55 £15.10
Fundz All-in  £12.04 £26.59 £0.00
xxAll-in  £15.10 £41.69 £0.00
xxUnmatched bet  £9.36 £32.33 £9.36
DJWILS Show

xxShow

Fundz Show
  • A

Turn

River

xxWin Full House, 4s and 6s £30.72  £40.08

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Hi Fundz.
    There is something seriously wrong with your play in this last game m8y....................YOU ACTUALLY WON.

WD m8y

In your first hand though, you called an all in with A High, you had a low probability of hitting a straight and also a possibility of hitting a flush, however, I would have folded here to the all-in unless the other guys bet was small enough to allow me to see the river. With his push all-in you have got to at least put him on two pair and you need to be folding and moving on to the next hand.

Your second hand with KJ in my opinion you should be raising pre-flop to ask the questions, however, your flat call has allowed him to see the flop and got you into a world of trouble. However, your raise on the flop was good enough to ask the question, unfortunately he did have the answer, your bet again on the river was good, however, once he shoved, you have again got to put him on two pair. I can see you have top pair but beleive me, the sooner you start folding these when there is action on the board the sooner your game will progress.

Anyway, well done on winning the last hand and I wish you all the best on the tables m8y . keep posting your hands and hopefully the community will get you back into winning ways

Good Luck
    Pokertrev
    (Official Suit)

• edited April 2010
    Fundz, you appear to be miles behind when the money is bet in almost all the posts you make.
    I have no idea why you feel the need to post this rubbish.
    You should remove your opponent's names from the hand histories and you certainly shouldn't abuse your opponents in posts on this forum.

• edited April 2010
    hand no 1. you were gambling with a flush draw and a gutshot, sometimes you hit sometimes you miss, standard gamble, prob should fold really...

hand no 2, limped on button with kj, prob should raise here in position. the pot got over inflated on the turn.

hand no 3. well, you won a nice pot.,,
  • edited April 2010
    Fundz,
    Please dont take this the wrong way as you have come on here asking for help.
    I have watched your play quite a lot and played against you a little.I make notes on every player and tbh I have you down as poor. The above examples only confirm this to me,
    This may help...
    Think about this
    When we limp or slow play we risk the chance of someone hitting the flop with garbage and then it is too late.
    If you get into the habit of playing your hands properly ie raising into pots rather then calling with KJ or AA Then you know at least you can't fault your pre flop play. Perhaps you have limped thinking you can outplay on 4th or 5th but its difficult to outplay people that hit the flop and your clearly not respecting bets. There is a multitude of opinion available on the way you could play these hands.
    Have you read Super System as this will improve your game no end.
    Really sorry to be so critical but you did ask and the advice offered is intended to improve your game but there may be better advice available as the thread develops.

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: NEED SOMETHING WORKED OUT:
    Fundz, you appear to be miles behind when the money is bet in almost all the posts you make. I have no idea why you feel the need to post this rubbish. You should remove your opponent's names from the hand histories and you certainly shouldn't abuse your opponents in posts on this forum.
    Posted by MereNovice
    can you not read you idiot
    in poker you have many different oppenents aggro,passive, tight loose, manic.

i played this way because of the style he was PLAYING YOU MERE CLOWN

SO YOU REMOVE YOUR DUMB SELF FROM ME I HATE PPL THAT COMMENT AND DONT READ.
  • edited April 2010
    "AND HERES WHY I PLAYED THE HANDS AGAINST THIS MORON IN THE WAY I DID"

I don't think this is necessary at all. If you are going to say things like this (which you should not), I suggest you remove the opponents name out of the hand history.
  • edited April 2010

Fundz, you dont wanna be putting all your money in with a flush draw against "absolute morons" fella.

Wait till you are crushing them, then get it in.
  • edited April 2010
    thank you dohhhh someone took time to read the posts n makes a intelligent response.
    ace high is a good hand against him tho dohhh
    hes like sammy george any TWO cards
  • edited April 2010
    thank you dohhhh someone took time to read the posts n makes a intelligent response. ace high is a good hand against him tho dohhh hes like sammy george any TWO cards
    Posted by Fundz

rofl
  • edited April 2010
    mere novice put your chips where ur mouth is
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Fundz
    You don't appear to be sitting at any table at present.
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Fundz
    Tbh your play seems rather rash m8 your whole cards are not great and on cash hands like 4/6 7/8 9/j can catch out lag players, as regards to torns i think you need to be as aggressive but not with rags etc.hope this helped