You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just a quickie for Rich and tikay

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Just a quickie:
Thank you to Rich and tikay
Posted by acebarry10

Just think it shouldn't have got to that stage, but I agree well done Rich and TK

I am making a hugh assumption that we're talking about the same thing ;o)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Thank you to Rich and tikay
  • edited April 2010

I'm having a break today Barry, & working all day tomorrow (offline & off channel), but I'll drop you a PM on Monday.

Speaking personally, I very much regret that the thread got so badly out of line, & was allowed to remain up so long.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a quickie:
    I'm having a break today Barry, & working all day tomorrow (offline & off channel), but I'll drop you a PM on Monday. Speaking personally, I very much regret that the thread got so badly out of line, & was allowed to remain up so long. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Posted by tikay1
    Hi tikay

Sorry you had to become involved, but I am very grateful, enjoy the rest of your weekend too.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a quickie : Hi tikay Sorry you had to become involved, but I am very grateful, enjoy the rest of your weekend too.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Not a problem Baz. I had just logged on to have a quiet relaxing hour of Omaha Cash, then Rich Orford rang me to word me about the thread. A few texts, e-Mails & phone calls & it was soon sorted. Luckily Richard Milner, who many will know from the SPT Events - he's the Marketing Gentleman who "owns" the SPT, PTP, TKO etc, & hands out all the goodies at the SPT Events, responded & he got it sorted.

We are lucky to have guys like Rich Orford, too, it was his day off, too, & he'd been out with his little girls all day, & just logged on when he got home & spotted it, so he belled me. He's a real top geezer.

Good place this, with good people. TRIP5, too, had tried to get something sorted by using Facebook, well done her.

• edited April 2010
    I couldn't agree more, I hope the guilty party is banned for life.
    There is no call for that sort of behaviour, totally sickening.
  • edited April 2010
    Hi tikay

I never ever will get fed up of saying, Rich and yourself are the best there are, and a thank you to Richard Milner too if you could pass it on please tikay.

TOP GUYS
  • edited April 2010
    It was a very unfortunate thread- but well done to the community who got onside very quickly and made the offending poster look pretty daft. 
    And of course, the thread's gone forever now.

Sorry your good name got dragged through the mud a bit Baz, but I think you're classy enough to know an internet troll when you see one and not take their comments personally.

And finally- Tikay=legend. You just know with him, one phone-call and the problem is fixed.

Onwards and upwards!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a quickie for Rich and tikay:
    It was a very unfortunate thread- but well done to the community who got onside very quickly and made the offending poster look pretty daft.  And of course, the thread's gone forever now. Sorry your good name got dragged through the mud a bit Baz, but I think you're classy enough to know an internet troll when you see one and not take their comments personally. And finally- Tikay=legend. You just know with him, one phone-call and the problem is fixed. Onwards and upwards!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

Sorry to you too you had to become involved, its times like this the community and of course yourselves come together that makes this site the best poker site anywhere, one day I hope to be able to do something back, all I can do now is say THANK YOU.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys, and a very goodnight to you all.
  • edited April 2010
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   I Love a Happy Ending.

WD Guys.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a quickie : Not a problem Baz. I had just logged on to have a quiet relaxing hour of Omaha Cash, then Rich Orford rang me to word me about the thread. A few texts, e-Mails & phone calls & it was soon sorted. Luckily Richard Milner, who many will know from the SPT Events - he's the Marketing Gentleman who "owns" the SPT, PTP, TKO etc, & hands out all the goodies at the SPT Events, responded & he got it sorted. We are lucky to have guys like Rich Orford, too, it was his day off, too, & he'd been out with his little girls all day, & just logged on when he got home & spotted it, so he belled me. He's a real top geezer. Good place this, with good people. TRIP5, too, had tried to get something sorted by using Facebook, well done her.
    Posted by tikay1
    LOL, i may or may  not be a facebook geeek!!!!
    Thanks, Baz deserves better xxx
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a quickie : LOL, i may or may  not be a facebook geeek!!!! Thanks, Baz deserves better xxx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Hi irene

A great big thank you to you too for acting on that post xxx
  • edited April 2010

Well done to Trip5 - Rich Orford & Tikay for getting it sorted am glad its gone there was no need for it totally out of order dtw
  • edited April 2010
    Well done to Tikay and Rich. Also I admire how you handled it Barry, as I would have a decade chat ban if I were you :)
  • edited April 2010

I reckon the title of the op couldve been worded a bit different considering the charge.....;-)

however, cowgomoo still has all those teeth which are disturbing me

• edited April 2010
    well done baz top man where u handle yourself  got my total respect m8
  • edited April 2010
    i forgot to say well done tikay & rich  triips
  • edited April 2010
    Confirms what we all know about Sky Poker and the Community in general....

TOP SITE......TOP PEOPLE.

Had never come across the clown before, but I did get a bit more involved than I should have after reading his comments. Apologies to anyone offended by my own remarks.

Humour is great, it can go wrong or be misunderstood at times, but this was way off the mark.

• edited April 2010
    Confirms what we all know about Sky Poker and the Community in general.... TOP SITE......TOP PEOPLE. Had never come across the clown before, but I did get a bit more involved than I should have after reading his comments. Apologies to anyone offended by my own remarks. Humour is great, it can go wrong or be misunderstood at times, but this was way off the mark.
    Posted by emilyegg
    No problem here :)
  • edited April 2010
    Don't tell me my sausage joke has disappeared into the ether :(
  • edited April 2010
    note to self:

log on to the forum more often so you dont miss controvercial threads
  • edited April 2010
    Well I voted it thread of the week I know it was never going to win it but it showed what this community is all about.
    Bad move picking on one of the most respected players though!

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited April 2010
    well done baz top man where u handle yourself  got my total respect m8
    Posted by scrumdown
    Hi scrumdown

You know what they say if you can keep your head while eveyone around you is losing thiers, you aint reached the Guillotine yet ;)
  • edited April 2010
     Just proves what a great site and community it is. glad it all ended well and i have to say well done baz for staying so calm top man