You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY - What is Going On?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Well I am on my biggest losing streak EVER. (Please don't put me into area 51)

I would like to say a big well done to all my m8ties on sky poker who play in the regular tournies with me such as the Orfordable, 8.15 Deepy and the Tikay Sleepstck you are Soooooooo Gooooooooood.

Not having had a decent cash lately it has come to my attention that the standard of play and players on sky poker in these tournies is becoming much tougher and although I haven't took one of them down recently I am lovin every minute of it.

I put my losing streak down to the high standard of play in these tournies and recommend anyone give these tournies a go. Luckboxes and good players such as Bornablade (who by the way I managed to beat in an HU Mtt last night ul m8y) robc, madmoo, quietman, carlybun, Acesover8, seagull158, mr miyagi, gregghog, ozzie08, dudeskin8, scrumdown, any2suited, smallstack, volcano and Tikay Need Not Apply!

That should get me back to winning ways lol.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to SKY - What is Going On?:
    Well I am on my biggest losing streak EVER. (Please don't put me into area 51) I would like to say a big well done to all my m8ties on sky poker who play in the regular tournies with me such as the Orfordable, 8.15 Deepy and the Tikay Sleepstck you are Soooooooo Gooooooooood. Not having had a decent cash lately it has come to my attention that the standard of play and players on sky poker in these tournies is becoming much tougher and although I haven't took one of them down recently I am lovin every minute of it. I put my losing streak down to the high standard of play in these tournies and recommend anyone give these tournies a go. Luckboxes and good players such as Bornablade (who by the way I managed to beat in an HU Mtt last night ul m8y) robc, madmoo, quietman, carlybun, Acesover8, seagull158, mr miyagi, gregghog, ozzie08, dudeskin8, scrumdown, any2suited, smallstack, volcano and Tikay Need Not Apply! That should get me back to winning ways lol.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Lol, sorry Trev i'm in tonights Orfordable.
  • edited April 2010
    Nice one Trev Post of the week m8

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited April 2010
    keep your chin up trev happens to us all m8  lost £550 last week on cash so drop down  build my bankroll up again not bad play ok some was but every hand was ahead getting beat
  • edited April 2010
    thread of the week for me to (it says im good) haha

Im running so bad atm might have to reload for first time since june last year i think. but still got £15 left so im in for the orfordable tonight hopefully so if the people listed could stay away would help me to :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY - What is Going On?:
    In Response to SKY - What is Going On? : Lol, sorry Trev i'm in tonights Orfordable.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Guys!!!!! Your really not helping Lol.
  • edited April 2010
    Ok if any of you guys are entering the Orfordable & the 8.15 Deepy - I got news for you.

I will be Wearing my Free Sky Poker baseball cap and a pair of sunshades just so you cant get a read on me.

And I will have my Sky Poker stress ball in hand - Just in case any of you try to call me to the river.

Oh and by the way - I will be taking names with my Sky Poker Pen so Lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    way to go trev
  • edited April 2010
    It's all about the stress ball..

x
  • edited April 2010
    Trev in 17 tries, I am yet to win a hand against you.

Get yourself on mastercash instead! - I want some familiar names to lookout for tonight.

Scrumdown I would love to see you fold the nuts live on TV, just incase the guy hits a 1 outer on the river...

Low limits tonight, entertainnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
  • edited April 2010
    I will be in the Orfordable and hunting you down!
  • edited April 2010
    Trev in 17 tries, I am yet to win a hand against you. Get yourself on mastercash instead! - I want some familiar names to lookout for tonight. Scrumdown I would love to see you fold the nuts live on TV, just incase the guy hits a 1 outer on the river... Low limits tonight, entertainnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Now theres a challenge I may not be able to resist lol.

What time you playin tonight m8y.
  • edited April 2010
    I am not Trev, 9am I finished this morning, I watched the morning line just before I went to sleep!! How sick is that.

Durrr can do 72 hour sessions?? - HOW???

5P/10P blinds tonight....I wont be playing, but I will be watching, lets get some familiar forum names on the TV!!!

All you need to remember is, TommyD never has a hand ;)

Go get em!!

• edited April 2010
    so easy to read dohhhh
  • edited April 2010
    I am not Trev, 9am I finished this morning, I watched the morning line just before I went to sleep!! How sick is that. Durrr can do 72 hour sessions?? - HOW??? 5P/10P blinds tonight....I wont be playing, but I will be watching, lets get some familiar forum names on the TV!!! All you need to remember is, TommyD never has a hand ;) Go get em!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ahhh Ok m8y. I will see if I can get on a table later then.
  • edited April 2010
    OK just 5mins to go - The Baseball Cap and Shades are on.
  • edited April 2010
    Dont forget the stress ball mate! you will need it after i hit my 2 outer to bust you out on the bubble ;)
  • edited April 2010

happened again Trev :(

I played well for almost all of it only for QQ to run into AK who flops the nuts leaving me drawing dead, I call a short stack with my AQ only for him to have the very same AK and knock me down to below average.

my blind doesn't get stolen for once allowing me to see the flop with my 97, I flop 2 pair and I bet a small bet, only for somebody to come over me and basically put me all in, I call and am delighted to see they have AA and I am set for a double up.......................... river A!!!!

who knows will I manage to keep myself from jumping off a bridge or something to be able to play tomorrow.

• edited April 2010
    happened again Trev :( I played well for almost all of it only for QQ to run into AK who flops the nuts leaving me drawing dead, I call a short stack with my AQ only for him to have the very same AK and knock me down to below average. my blind doesn't get stolen for once allowing me to see the flop with my 97, I flop 2 pair and I bet a small bet, only for somebody to come over me and basically put me all in, I call and am delighted to see they have AA and I am set for a double up.......................... river A!!!! who knows will I manage to keep myself from jumping off a bridge or something to be able to play tomorrow.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Hi Mr Miyagi.
    You should take my advice and wear a sky poker baseball cap and shades m8y and don't forget to use the stress ball.

Here are the results.

£250Gtd Mtt
    billytheki1260001£94.50 + 30 League Points
    POKERTREV02£63 + 26 League Points
    ATOMANT5503£44.10 + 22 League Points
    THFBOSS04£31.50 + 18 League Points
    FERGIE7805£25.20 + 14 League Points
    Good Luck with your quest.

Pokertrev
    (Official Suit)
  • edited April 2010
    Nice one Trev

The only had I own is a tarten "see you jimmy" hat. With ginger hair included.
  • edited April 2010
    Nice one Trev The only had I own is a tarten "see you jimmy" hat. With ginger hair included.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Thats not a hat Miyagi - That's a disguise....................Perhaps your on to something.
  • edited April 2010
    well done trev mate nice result
  • edited April 2010
    well done trev mate nice result
    Posted by robc
    Cheers M8y - I'm going for the DantB Tonight - So Heres hoping.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY - What is Going On? : Cheers M8y - I'm going for the DantB Tonight - So Heres hoping.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Are you going to play the orfordable for a few minutes once again?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY - What is Going On? : Are you going to play the orfordable for a few minutes once again?
    Posted by Seagull158
    Thank you for asking - however, I will not be playing the orfordable tonight - for a few minuites - Cause I am in for the long hall. - And I might even take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY - What is Going On? : Thank you for asking - however, I will not be playing the orfordable tonight - for a few minuites - Cause I am in for the long hall. - And I might even take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Good man. I hope you run well.
  • edited April 2010
    Happy to see you get a good result Trev as your always A Gent :)
  • edited April 2010
    Nice result kev wtg m8
  • edited April 2010

Nice one Trev - daft sunglasses DO work. For some.