You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FINAL LIST FOR THE POKER GODS TEAM

Don't all rush at once lol

Comments

• edited April 2010
    THE POKER GODS FINAL LIST 

Yay do we play through the valley of this comp, we shall fear no other team for we are the most meanist most b.a.d. a.s.s. bunch of POKER GODS in the valley. Fear the wrath of us POKER GODS and all ye who play in sin will repent. We have the hand of the POKER GODS to crush anyone that gets in our way. Prey you do not meet us as you will lose and burn in poker H.E.L.L.

THE FINAL TEAM
    1. captain/the Pope - Dazler
    2. vice captain/Pope advisor - Annie_Duke
    3. Cardinal - SoLack
    4. Sister - PAIGE55
    5. Brother - ckd
    6. Head tea maker brother - JockBMW
    7. The Naughty Sister - Candi
    8. Reverend -
    CJ111
    9. Sister - Ms_Chips

10. Sister - DORANO

sorry to the guys who showed an interest but had to make final decision or Annie_duke would have my guts for garters :) gl to you anyways you'll need it against us ;)

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO WANTS IN ON THE POKER GODS TEAM:
    Don't all rush at once lol
    Posted by annie_duke

Awww annie i'd join your team if i wasnt already in the best one..... so swivel!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO WANTS IN ON THE POKER GODS TEAM : Awww annie i'd join your team if i wasnt already in the best one..... so swivel!
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Damnation....prepare to be struck down by lightning (not the gladiator)
  • edited April 2010
    Lightning, Jet , Annie Duke and me all in a hot tub ..... playing with bubbles
  • edited April 2010
    Lightning, Jet , Annie Duke and me all in a hot tub ..... playing with bubbles
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    you're Michael Jackson aren't you...??
  • edited April 2010

Dazler saw daz231023 posted on BlackFish3 team list better check if i were you.

• edited April 2010
    I can see only two decent players on the list, and one of them is 'wanted', in your dreams guys, more like poker donks team (except two lool)
  • edited April 2010
    loonytoons im gonna so make you eat those words. I thinks you live in loonytoons town if you think you got a touch on us. My team will be putting some holy whoop a.s.s on ya. also notice you aint on the wanted list cos you just couldnt cut the mustard. The guantlet has been thrown. Come and av a go if ya think ya ard enough! i think not!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    I can see only two decent players on the list, and one of them is 'wanted', in your dreams guys, more like poker donks team (except two lool)
    Posted by loonytoons

Loony I think it's highly unfair to the rest of my team to single me out like this........ and to count me twice, whilst flattering, is just plain rude.

Pistols at dawn sir,  CHIPS WILL FLY

• edited April 2010
    Hmm Dno If Im Good Enough For You Big Boys ( N Girlz ) But Would Like To Have A Go. Down To You Captain Dazler! But You Could Use Me As A Diversion To The Other Players :-P
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to WHO WANTS IN ON THE POKER GODS TEAM:
    STILL TAKING ON THE BEST JOIN THE POKER GODS  ALSO KNOWN AS THE THE P-TEAM POST HERE IF YOU WANT IN SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY! Yay do we play through the valley of this comp, we shall fear no other team for we are the most meanist most b.a.d. a.s.s. bunch of POKER GODS in the valley. Fear the wrath of us POKER GODS and all ye who play in sin will repent. We have the hand of the POKER GODS to crush anyone that gets in our way. Prey you do not meet us as you will lose and burn in poker H.E.L.L. confirmed 1. Dazler (captain/pope) 2. Priestess - Annie_Duke 3. Cardinal - SoLack 4. Sister - PAIGE55 5. Brother - daz231023 6. Head tea maker brother - JockBMW 7. 8............................. 9............................. 10............................. WANTED.... IAMALLIN2 Ads2kuk THE SWISS Candi THETANK AppleMac spongedoug Richyswift Budgirl Ridgeboy YOUNGSTER OR ANYONE THAT FEELS THEY ARE A POKER GOD
    Posted by Dazler

I replied on the main post as well and am available if you need me
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to WHO WANTS IN ON THE POKER GODS TEAM:
    STILL TAKING ON THE BEST JOIN THE POKER GODS  ALSO KNOWN AS THE THE P-TEAM POST HERE IF YOU WANT IN SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY! Yay do we play through the valley of this comp, we shall fear no other team for we are the most meanist most b.a.d. a.s.s. bunch of POKER GODS in the valley. Fear the wrath of us POKER GODS and all ye who play in sin will repent. We have the hand of the POKER GODS to crush anyone that gets in our way. Prey you do not meet us as you will lose and burn in poker H.E.L.L. confirmed 1. Dazler (captain/pope) 2. Priestess - Annie_Duke 3. Cardinal - SoLack 4. Sister - PAIGE55 5. Brother - daz231023 6. Head tea maker brother - JockBMW 7. 8............................. 9............................. 10............................. WANTED.... IAMALLIN2 Ads2kuk THE SWISS Candi THETANK AppleMac spongedoug Richyswift Budgirl Ridgeboy YOUNGSTER OR ANYONE THAT FEELS THEY ARE A POKER GOD
    Posted by Dazler
    For thou shalt be the flop, the turn and the river....

for eva and eva

hold em...

x
  • edited April 2010
    offering my services for anyteam thats needs a player!!!!!! let me know
  • edited April 2010
    I WISH TO JOIN A TEAM TRAPPER THE NAME TWAPPER MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    I WISH TO JOIN A TEAM TRAPPER THE NAME TWAPPER MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by TRAPPER
    HAVE PM'D YOU TRAPPER :)
  • edited April 2010

Naughty sister.... my chastity belt is well and truly locked..but arr Father Dazler let it be known.. you hold the key! :)  xxxxx
  • edited April 2010
    thx for the add.
  • edited April 2010
    wohoo, welcome aboard Candi n MsChips :)
  • edited April 2010
    Can we change the team to poker goddesses now
  • edited April 2010
    dorano i would love to be considered
  • edited April 2010
    Dorano and Izabel - 2 good players there Dazler....anyone we can drop so we can have both?? ;-)
  • edited April 2010
    This is getting serious now lots of decisions to make! do i make it 5 guys and 5 girls???? I have Ads2uk and pokerparty and a dozen other requests to choose the last place! i think i will wait until tomorrow and pm the team so far and get everyones opinion as too who we choose. Do i drop someone well not sure i can do that but i will consider it if everyone else wants to vote on it. Nothing is binding but im happy with the line up so far. Ill pm you all for your thoughts and will make final desision tomorow or day after. And yes annie_duke i agree 2 very good players! what would capello do if this were england for the world cup....hmmmm dont want to unsettle the team either i know what he has to go through now lol.
  • edited April 2010
    Can we change the team to poker goddesses now
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    GODS CAN MEAN THE FEMALE OR THE MALE Where as goddesses just mean female. This would not send out the right message and people would think that i cross dress so think it should stay THE POKER GODS OR THE P-TEAM (no bra burning please) :)
  • edited April 2010
    just make a decision will you! :)
  • edited April 2010
    just make a decision will you! :)
    Posted by annie_duke
    lol the iron lady has spoken thats why your the vice captain. I am waiting for response gonna have to let a couple of people down but have pretty much made up my mind if they get back to me ill let you all know. Names so far are on the registar list dont worry :)
  • edited April 2010
    i want 2 play freeroll ny teams want players
  • edited May 2010

Thankyou for your pm father Dazler, just home from holidays thankyou for adding me to your team..i look forward to seving you and our team mates...may the POKER GODS BE WITH US....bring it on! :) xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: FINAL LIST FOR THE POKER GODS TEAM:
    Thankyou for your pm father Dazler, just home from holidays thankyou for adding me to your team..i look forward to seving you and our team mates...may the POKER GODS BE WITH US....bring it on! :) xxxxx
    Posted by candi
    i bet you'd like to serve me and my team m8s lol cant wait to play with you ;) in the torny! hope you had a good holiday :)