You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

predicament :)

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
after finishing 1st out of 496 players last night & qualifying for thurs 5k bounty hunter which starts at 8.30pm. i realised i'm due to play at a 6 seater table to qualify for my regional finals , trouble is this starts at 8pm on the same night, Mmm  decisions !   what would you do ? 

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to predicament :):
    after finishing 1st out of 496 players last night & qualifying for thurs 5k bounty hunter which starts at 8.30pm. i realised i'm due to play at a 6 seater table to qualify for my regional finals , trouble is this starts at 8pm on the same night, Mmm  decisions !   what would you do ? 
    Posted by hotchipz
    Pm Sky Rich and explain the circumstances and ask if there is any thing they can do.
  • edited April 2010
    if you go on to the live customer care chat and explain your predicament they should put you in a tournament on another night of equal price to the 5k bounty hunter
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to predicament :):
    Posted by hotchipz
    Contact customer services or Sky Rich to see if they can move your 5K B/H seat to the following week which will enable you to do both!

GL
  • edited April 2010
    Take a laptop and mobile internet dongle tothe pub and play in both
  • edited April 2010

this happened to me other week. I spoke to the live customer chat thing and explained my predicament. Asked if there was any chance of transfering my seat to the same tournament a week later. Thier answer was
    "No transfers"

That was it    
    no options   nothing just that

• edited April 2010
    buy a wig, an old skirt, a blouse and some melons. Put on a scottish accent and run from one resteraunt to another and do both.

• edited April 2010
    sneek dantb10 into your place to play for you
  • edited April 2010
    Hey there,

Yup the guys are totally right. Just have a quick chat with the customer care team via the live chat link. Please explain the circumstances and they should be able to help you out.

If you are still having problems - just give me another shout

(A quick PM being the most effective kind of shouting in this case!)

All the best to you,

Rich