You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New powers to the Mods

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
In light of some of the posts that have hit this forum of late  Does anyone, like me, think that the mods need new powers.

Could I suggest the following power be given to all Mods

(Be Patient, it may take a while for approval,  if ever lol)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    No thanks. No disrespect to the mods but been on a few sites with trigger happy mods that totally kill communities. This site has come under enough scrutiny for pulling the trigger. If it ain't broke don't fix it, I just ignore the idiots.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm of the opinion that a site "NEEDS" an idiot or 2. They tend to start the best debates IMO lol

If we were all super pokery genius people who never uttered a stupid word or made a controversial point then what a sterile boring environment this would be

Love the Garfied Strip though..... A1
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: New powers to the Mods:
    I'm of the opinion that a site "NEEDS" an idiot or 2. They tend to start the best debates IMO lol If we were all super pokery genius people who never uttered a stupid word or made a controversial point then what a sterile boring environment this would be Love the Garfied Strip though..... A1
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    couldn't agree more.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm of the opinion that a site "NEEDS" an idiot or 2. They tend to start the best debates IMO lol If we were all super pokery genius people who never uttered a stupid word or made a controversial point then what a sterile boring environment this would be Love the Garfied Strip though..... A1
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    It's nice that somebody wants me :-)

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: New powers to the Mods : It's nice that somebody wants me :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Nosey! You should be the new forum mod - You got an eye for it.