You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

XXX - where are you?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
EDIT - SKY RICH

Hey,

Just a really quick notification.

I have edited your post as we don't really want the Sky Poker Community/ The forum used in this way. If you would like to contact a specific user on this subject please use the PM facility (private messaging).

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Tut tut, didn't like the idea myself but there u go.
  • edited April 2010
    That is why this sort of thing is a bad idea, unless your really good friends, and meet live. However i must say that i wouldn't want to wash my dirty laundry in public, i would just take the hit and learn. One final point, forum rules are clear that you shouldn't name the player, especially in the context of your post, its between you and him, not the forum, and how do we know your side is the truth? im not saying it isn't, but i don't think it makes for a good forum, with threads about bad debt collecting.
  • edited April 2010
    Looney mate i fully agree with you here BUT dont you think yourself and i could track down this suspect at say 25% cut each? lol dav
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: pocketfold, where are you?:
    Looney mate i fully agree with you here BUT dont you think yourself and i could track down this suspect at say 25% cut each? lol dav
    Posted by dav1964
    25% between us means £12:50, if i do this can you put the money into my fulltilt account please (promise me)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: pocketfold, where are you? : 25% between us means £12:50, if i do this can you put the money into my fulltilt account please (promise me)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Of course looney you can fully trust me.Just give me all of your sign in details and i will most defo give you the £12.50.It might also be advisable to give me all of your account details for everything financial you have.I mean its just in case i have probs with the 1st said account.HONEST lol dav
  • edited April 2010
    he hasn't been playing cash for at least a month on sky.
  • edited April 2010
    That is why this sort of thing is a bad idea, unless your really good friends, and meet live. However i must say that i wouldn't want to wash my dirty laundry in public, i would just take the hit and learn. One final point, forum rules are clear that you shouldn't name the player, especially in the context of your post, its between you and him, not the forum, and how do we know your side is the truth? im not saying it isn't, but i don't think it makes for a good forum, with threads about bad debt collecting.
    Posted by loonytoons

I disagree loony.  I see nothing wrong with warning other forum members about bad payers
  • edited April 2010
    Please check my edit in the O/P.

thank you
  • edited April 2010
    sorry about the use of the name, but he made a post to me saying "message to loza666" saying in it, what is ur id so i can pay to your account, and i told him, so i wasnt trying to mean it in a bad manner, i just want my money lol and i thought i would use the same way of trying to get hold of him.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to XXX - where are you?:
    EDIT - SKY RICH Hey, Just a really quick notification. I have edited your post as we don't really want the Sky Poker Community/ The forum used in this way. If you would like to contact a specific user on this subject please use the PM facility (private messaging). Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    Posted by loza666
    sorry rich, i just cant get hold of him any other way, well ive tried but haven't succeeded :(
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: XXX - where are you?:
    sorry about the use of the name, but he made a post to me saying "message to loza666" saying in it, what is ur id so i can pay to your account, and i told him, so i wasnt trying to mean it in a bad manner, i just want my money lol and i thought i would use the same way of trying to get hold of him.
    Posted by loza666

Ah no problems at all. it was just a friendly reminder. If i'd have caught the original thread i'd have edited that too. Sorry that i missed it!

keep with the PMs and hopefully you'll get hold of them.

cheers
  • edited April 2010
    he hasn't been playing cash for at least a month on sky.
    Posted by scotty77
    if this is the case, its rather silly as he told me and i do believe him, that he was making quite good money here on the wonderful skypoker :) lol, and therefore it was alot more than £50, so if he's stopped here just because of 50 that he owes me, it really does seem rather daft, but we'll see, surely he can't stay away from here for much longer!