You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO Transfer request

I have tonight been approached (poached) by DP to switch teams. Financial agreement has been reached for the transfer and all that is now needed is for Mr Kendall to put his seal on this deal so that I can be moved to team DP.
To the rest of team TK I apologise for my financially driven transfer to a winning team.
I do not wish to leave behind any ill feelings and hope that you will all forgive me

Bornablade

Comments

• edited April 2010
    :o jumping ship when we already wrapped it up.
  • edited April 2010
    Transfers have to be balanced out who is going to leave dp to miss out on winners freeroll?Not me unless big cash incentive.
  • edited April 2010
    I was approached by DP last night on the primo. I assume he has someone to move across (Mr Orford again perhaps?)
  • edited April 2010
    I'm pretty sure you cant transfer after the fact lol

That would be ridiculous
  • edited April 2010
    What can I say, DP wants me to transfer. He offered a decent fee and he has been after me transferring since the 1st leg
  • edited April 2010
    Id be willing to transfer to tikay, my best finsihsing position has been 800+ really dont think i deserve a place in the "winners freeroll" lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to TKO Transfer request:
    I have tonight been approached (poached) by DP to switch teams. Financial agreement has been reached for the transfer and all that is now needed is for Mr Kendall to put his seal on this deal so that I can be moved to team DP. To the rest of team TK I apologise for my financially driven transfer to a winning team. I do not wish to leave behind any ill feelings and hope that you will all forgive me Bornablade
    Posted by bornablade
    DP also wants you to transfer to a sheffield wednesday fan, are you willing to do so? lol
  • edited April 2010
    no way, transfer to the winners, get a freeroll after being defeated, very unfair to us loyal DP'ers, dont care what el capitano says........ lets transfer all the losers then eh, make it real fair and square, lol
  • edited April 2010
    Loza,  under no circumstances would i ever consider being a fan of the blue and white (GO ON PALACE!!!)
    35 suited,  thanks for the offer. have to see what DP says
    Bowie, I do not wish to cause any unrest within team DP. However since the first leg DP has been trying to get me to transfer to his team. He finally reached an amount that I think is acceptable last night. I am quite happy to stay with TK if this is going to become an issue to the DPers
  • edited April 2010

What fee has been "agreed"?

I know nothing of this, & it smacks of an illegal approach.

It also smacks of wanting to get in the Winners Freeroll.

He can go - at the right price.

Make me an offer.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Transfer request:
    What fee has been "agreed"? I know nothing of this, & it smacks of an illegal approach. It also smacks of wanting to get in the Winners Freeroll. He can go - at the right price. Make me an offer.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

I beleive 56p was mentioned ;)
  • edited April 2010
    What fee has been "agreed"? I know nothing of this, & it smacks of an illegal approach. It also smacks of wanting to get in the Winners Freeroll. He can go - at the right price. Make me an offer.
    Posted by Tikay10
    The fee that was agreed was £25 Tikay. The offer was made on the primo show on sun as I was a phone guest. DP said he was going to speak to you today and push it through.
    As for the winners freeroll, Not that desperate to get in just fancy being the highest value transfer in TKO history!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Transfer request : The fee that was agreed was £25 Tikay. The offer was made on the primo show on sun as I was a phone guest. DP said he was going to speak to you today and push it through. As for the winners freeroll, Not that desperate to get in just fancy being the highest value transfer in TKO history!!
    Posted by bornablade
    I'll trade for £25 too!
  • edited April 2010
    no way, transfer to the winners, get a freeroll after being defeated, very unfair to us loyal DP'ers, dont care what el capitano says........
    Posted by BowieBoy
    This would be an absolute outrage imo!!!
  • edited April 2010
    easy everybody.
    nobody in teamVICTORY is goin nowhere.
    ...except bornablade.
    he's comin aboard.
    he hard-balled a tough negotiation on air the other night and he's in the winning camp for £25.
    in return, i award TeamKippers with a richford*.
    again.
    i think.
    you can have him.
    he's just scaring the staff at the team hotel to be honest.

i'll consider this transfer concrete then.

the captain of team DP's assistant's secretary's apprentice.

*never ever feed them after midnight.
  • edited April 2010
    easy everybody. nobody in teamVICTORY is goin nowhere. ...except bornablade. he's comin aboard. he hard-balled a tough negotiation on air the other night and he's in the winning camp for £25. in return, i award TeamKippers with a richford*. again. i think. you can have him. he's just scaring the staff at the team hotel to be honest. i'll consider this transfer concrete then. the captain of team DP's assistant's secretary's apprentice. *never ever feed them after midnight.
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Thanks DP, As a show of faith to team DP If the transfer has gone through then I will un register from the freeroll so as not to ruffle any feathers
  • edited April 2010
    you had to be a blade to switch sides when us wednesday fans are loyal to our team
  • edited April 2010
    Shame on you bornablade after your encouragement for me to stay loyal to Team TK.

At least 100 Hail Mary's for you.
  • edited April 2010
    mmm   be struggling to get 15000 next season if u go down