You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pulling the wool over there eyes

edited April 2010 in The Shed
Every saturday, i take the 2 grandkids to the cinema. Last week i wanted to see that new clash of the titans in 3D, but i got out voted by the two girls and ended up seeing Nanny McPhee 2, and it wasnt bad TBH, however i always make out that its a bit of a chore, and im only doing it to give the wife and daughter a break, but to be honest im a big kid at heart, and love going and watching the kids films with them. Anyone else have a secret 'task' they like doing, but wouldnt tell the other half?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I love wearing marks & spencer silk underwear, a pink beret and doc-martin boots when she goes to sainsburys. If I can squeeze in an Omaha DYM game when doing this, then my pleasure is complete (makes me "proper-angry" I can tell ya). The task is hiding it all in the garden shed.......
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Pulling the wool over there eyes:
    Every saturday, i take the 2 grandkids to the cinema. Last week i wanted to see that new clash of the titans in 3D, but i got out voted by the two girls and ended up seeing Nanny McPhee 2, and it wasnt bad TBH, however i always make out that its a bit of a chore, and im only doing it to give the wife and daughter a break, but to be honest im a big kid at heart, and love going and watching the kids films with them. Anyone else have a secret 'task' they like doing, but wouldnt tell the other half?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Not a secret task as such but I do like to pull the wool over my husbands eyes when he is going out. I pretend it really annoys me when secretly I love it. I love the peace and quiet and by doing this He might take me out to dinner the following day and whilst he is out I start arranging my girly night out for the following week.
  • edited April 2010
    I take the kids to a local park, http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/ just about every weekend, as we broguht season tickets and I wanna get value out of them.  I always moan about it, moan about all the rides i have to take them on but i love it really.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Pulling the wool over there eyes:
    In Response to Pulling the wool over there eyes : Not a secret task as such but I do like to pull the wool over my husbands eyes when he is going out. I pretend it really annoys me when secretly I love it. I love the peace and quiet and by doing this He might take me out to dinner the following day and whilst he is out I start arranging my girly night out for the following week.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    LOL....Thats just plain evil. Bad naughty missus.
  • edited April 2010

we have our 5 year old grandson friday nights and when i come in from work saturday lunchtime i have to play supermario brothers on the wii with him such a chore and got me out of doing other jobs. he nagged the wife into playing it with him a few weeks back and now cant get her of it.

• edited April 2010
    I took over the ironing duties about twenty years ago amid a great show of "willingness" to share the household chores.

Truth is of course that I had spotted that whoever holds the iron has the moral right to the TV remote.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Pulling the wool over there eyes:
    I took over the ironing duties about twenty years ago amid a great show of "willingness" to share the household chores. Truth is of course that I had spotted that whoever holds the iron has the moral right to the TV remote.
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    i always do it when i finish working early great for scoring housepoints whilst having a bet on the horses