You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

busto

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto:
    Heyyyy my email says over 3k PP's - is it different for every person? Ive budgeted for that £12.50 !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Maybe it's different for everyone? The email I got said 25% bonus on 1000 points or more. Probably cos I very rarely make the minimum 500 I suppose?
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    i didnt even get an email which seems a bit strange
  • edited April 2010
    Thats interesting. Looks like we all have individual targets.I was close to 6000 last month but might as well give up this month as I have only sat at a cash table once. Only 4124 to go !
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto : If i was you i would advise him to play mostly tournys and stay off the cash tables, y does he one day play 10nl then the next play 400nl...thats crazy lol, neway good luck with building the bankroll :-)
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    Well he had a roll of over 5k built in a week one a tounry for to pprize of $3.3k so played around with that now hes just sticking to tournys he entred the sunday million lol maaaaaan u better place
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto : Well he had a roll of over 5k built in a week one a tounry for to pprize of $3.3k so played around with that now hes just sticking to tournys he entred the sunday million lol maaaaaan u better place
    Posted by kunster
    Yeh i know their good at tournys thats y i said to stick to that:

Cairna 919  tourny/sngs games $2,784 (sharkscope)

Cairna 140,241 cash hands $-5,478 (pokertableratings)

Also if they play on the ipoker network with the same name then their $-9300 on the cash tables.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto : Yeh i know their good at tournys thats y i said to stick to that: Cairna 919  tourny/sngs games $2,784 (sharkscope) Cairna 140,241 cash hands $-5,478 (pokertableratings) Also if they play on the ipoker network with the same name then their $-9300 on the cash tables.
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    Do they take int account hes taken like 1.6K out twice in the last week? maybe thyats why the stats are looking abit eeer funny lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto : Yeh i know their good at tournys thats y i said to stick to that: Cairna 919  tourny/sngs games $2,784 (sharkscope) Cairna 140,241 cash hands $-5,478 (pokertableratings) Also if they play on the ipoker network with the same name then their $-9300 on the cash tables.
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    Do they take int account hes taken like 1.6K out twice in the last week? maybe thyats why the stats are looking abit eeer funny lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: busto : Do they take int account hes taken like 1.6K out twice in the last week? maybe thyats why the stats are looking abit eeer funny lol
    Posted by kunster
    I dont think its anything to do with what you take out..just records how much you win/lose on each hand (wish they tracked sky poker lol), stars does have a very good vip program so at least half of his loses he would of got back as rakeback.
    If it was me i would find an easier site as the players at 400nl on STARS are sick lol :-)