You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald and Ed Giddins........featuring Dan 'Total Player' Brown

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    how about the most groan inspiring joke?
  • edited April 2010
    I won a Sky Poker Stress-Ball and Pen from a comp set by LML (overseen by Sky Claire). Have managed to lose the aforementioned Stress-Ball which is now Stressing the life out of me. I would shoot someone for a Sky Poker Beer-Mat to compensate my loss.
  • edited April 2010

following up on emilegg idea ,

have all the skypoker vegas players wear ,

thomas the tank characters on their t-shirts ,

this would make tk feel really happy lol !
  • edited April 2010
    My question would be :- The chip leader at the first break, what will his/her final finishing position be? I think it will be quite interesting (as Steve Davis would say) to see how far the early chip leader actually gets, and it gives you til 9pm to get the answers in!
  • edited April 2010
    hey dp you said at around 9:15 that you would be heading back to the primo in 10 or 15 minutes so my question is when will you be heading back to the primo?

excuse me for being a smarty alic but im doing well in primo and have been sat with dan brown for last 40 minutes
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald and Ed Giddins........featuring Dan 'Total Player' Brown:
    hey dp you said at around 9:15 that you would be heading back to the primo in 10 or 15 minutes so my question is when will you be heading back to the primo? excuse me for being a smarty alic but im doing well in primo and have been sat with dan brown for last 40 minutes
    Posted by porkerman
    "we will bring you another update in 10 or 15 minutes"

:-)
  • edited April 2010
    ed pleeease get rid off hat u look like tk ( train spotter ) lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald and Ed Giddins........featuring Dan 'Total Player' Brown:
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald and Ed Giddins........featuring Dan 'Total Player' Brown : "we will bring you another update in 10 or 15 minutes" :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    thanks sky mandy. somebody has just checked QQQQA and i couldnt really see why they would do that?
  • edited April 2010
    OK, in that case have this question...

How many runners will there be in the Viva Las Vegas final?

(although that question will be less interesting after 9pm)
  • edited April 2010
    @Ed, im watching but also 12 tabling Sunday tournaments, if you want me to email/chat on phone about those hands later let me know!
  • edited April 2010
    So....DP and Ed chose HAWK7112 as tonights competition winner........HAWK7112 suggested that next weeks competition be to guess who will be DP's opponent in the next TKO.....

So tune in for that comp next week.

Congrats to HAWK7112 - we will be in touch for your contact details shortly and then that fabulous baseball cap and stress ball will be winging it's way to you!

Thank you all for your suggestions and input throughout the evening - your input helped to make a really great show!

The final table can be seen at 8pm on Wednesday evening as usual....
  • edited April 2010
    I won a Sky Poker Stress-Ball and Pen from a comp set by LML (overseen by Sky Claire). Have managed to lose the aforementioned Stress-Ball which is now Stressing the life out of me. I would shoot someone for a Sky Poker Beer-Mat to compensate my loss.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Noooo Em, I've got one for you, it's still in the chuffin wrapper ready to be sent, If I could just get my aham in gear and get to the post office I'll send it!!! I have an evelope and everything...just need the stupis stamp!!!

x
  • edited April 2010

Re: Sundays Competition......

...HAWK7112, I must bring you bad news.

As great an idea as yours was, for next weeks comp, we are unfortunately unable to use it after all.

Your suggestion was to guess DP's opponent in the next TKO......but this cannot be run next week because, as it stands, we don't even know who this will be.  Once the date has been set for the next TKO and DP's opponent has been selected, then we shall let you know.  :-)

• edited April 2010
    Re: Sundays Competition...... ...HAWK7112, I must bring you bad news. As great an idea as yours was, for next weeks comp, we are unfortunately unable to use it after all. Your suggestion was to guess DP's opponent in the next TKO......but this cannot be run next week because, as it stands, we don't even know who this will be.  Once the date has been set for the next TKO and DP's opponent has been selected, then we shall let you know.  :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    No probs.

If you could send a stress ball to Emilyegg as the stress of losing a stress ball must be very stressfull

PS
    Enrty to the 5K Sky Sports NLE might make up for the disappointment :)