You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"TEAM POKER" fans......

Im announcing, officially, my withdrawal from the dream team.

I feal I am over qualified, and quite frankly I feel I deserve better thn to be let down by the followng names, all of whom are high flyers, but in my opinion, the Kevin Pietersons, Stuart Broards, Gareth Barrys, and Gary Nevilles of the Poker World.....

Very good at what they do, but I believe I am a class above,

Apologies to the following names....must try harder, maybe next time...

1. FlashFlush
2. Phil12uk
4. Scotty77
5. Dylan12
6. the_gibb
7. 5toneface
8. mickjenn1
9. Glitterbabe
10. Dantb10

I think these guys will just let me down, so Im gonna acivate a release clause in my contract, let someone like sparce, or lolufold take my spot, and slay these over-rated dragons with the help of some low stakes players.

So the search is on for team DOHHHHHHH. 

Criteria....u arent allowed to limp into a pot, EVER!

And u need to believe that one day, u will be the best player in the world!

Not many forum-ers left, but lets do it chaps! and chapesses! :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Does that mean you are available on a "Bosman?"

What about Rory Delap?
  • edited April 2010
    mate u know i will do u proud pick me i am good just not got the bank roll but i play good put me on any 2n8 or 5 n 10 and i am the winning :]
  • edited April 2010
    wish I hadn't already been forced to join a team, I would love to have joined yours.
  • edited April 2010

Theres still time till the transfer window shuts.......

Wasnt it David Unsworth who joined 2 teams on the same day? West Ham and Everton???

Come on guys, I havent signed anything, nor have you, lets get a team up here to slay those giants, stir things up abit, come join me!!!!!

• edited April 2010
    TEAM DOHHHHHHH WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
  • edited April 2010
    I have been threatened with violence for only saying I "would" join another team.

and one of my kittens is missing :o
  • edited April 2010
    okay 8 more, jacko, the guy who slayed BIGSHANN, automatic pic!

DOHHHHHHH

JACKO 

+8
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to "TEAM POKER" fans......:
    Im announcing, officially, my withdrawal from the dream team. I feal I am over qualified, and quite frankly I feel I deserve better thn to be let down by the followng names, all of whom are high flyers, but in my opinion, the Kevin Pietersons, Stuart Broards, Gareth Barrys, and Gary Nevilles of the Poker World..... Very good at what they do, but I believe I am a class above, Apologies to the following names....must try harder, maybe next time... 1. FlashFlush 2. Phil12uk 3.  4. Scotty77 5. Dylan12 6. the_gibb 7. 5toneface 8. mickjenn1 9. Glitterbabe 10. Dantb10 I think these guys will just let me down, so Im gonna acivate a release clause in my contract, let someone like sparce, or lolufold take my spot, and slay these over-rated dragons with the help of some low stakes players. So the search is on for team DOHHHHHHH.  Criteria....u arent allowed to limp into a pot, EVER! And u need to believe that one day, u will be the best player in the world! Not many forum-ers left, but lets do it chaps ! and chapesses! :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Good decision DOHHHHHHH, that team is overated imo

i already have my team or id have tried to get in team DOHHHHHHH!

I honestly dont limp any more you have converted me!
  • edited April 2010
    well i fit all the critera dohhhhhh

1. I dont limp and if anyone does i break there legs and make sure they can never limp again.
    2. I definately know im the best playa in the world already apart from huggy bear
    3. I cant join you cos your not quite upto my standard and wouldnt want to fire you.

But good luck anyways :)
  • edited April 2010

good on yer m8 am sure you will have a team by this time tomorrow   dtw
  • edited April 2010
    Dohhhhhhh  aven't seen the  final team  as yet but see if  you  and  your mates AK47 and  jacko, can  get in with  Hu Pu  Elsa and Moo ... ask  Hu  

• edited April 2010

I fit the criteria Dohhhhhhh......well almost lol,let me be in your team please.
  • edited April 2010

I think I really am gonna get a team to win this thing....Jacko and 47 - 2 of the best, if not THE best players on sky poker!!!!

Im going poaching, he who dares wins......

On my agenda, as transfer candidates...are...

Spike2102
    Blackfish3
    Norbit
    Eagle26
    Hurst05
    Scotty77
    Joemorris
    TommyD
    Tikay1   (lets have a talk about this....) lol
    Tikay10 (lets have another talk about this, I HATE LIMPING EVEN MORE THAN TK!)

Thoseare my transfer targets....with the current market its gonna be hard....

But thats the way she likes it!

Lets do it
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: "TEAM POKER" fans......:
    I think I really am gonna get a team to win this thing....Jacko and 47 - 2 of the best, if not THE best players on sky poker!!!! Im going poaching, he who dares wins...... On my agenda, as transfer candidates...are... Spike2102 Blackfish3 Norbit Eagle26 Hurst05 Scotty77 Joemorris TommyD Tikay1   (lets have a talk about this....) lol Tikay10 (lets have another talk about this, I HATE LIMPING EVEN MORE THAN TK!) Thoseare my transfer targets....with the current market its gonna be hard.... But thats the way she likes it! Lets do it
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    OI

Hands off my players! Your not getting them!

• edited April 2010
    Have you got all 10 yet doh?
  • edited April 2010

Ive got 3 mate, i cut the search off.....looking specifically now for very tall train drivers, who like a pint, or 17......

• edited April 2010
    Ive got 3 mate, i cut the search off.....looking specifically now for very tall train drivers, who like a pint, or 17......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hahaha   luv it   ..
  • edited April 2010
    As I told you on the table my friend, once a Hoggster always a Hoggster.  I don't want to do a Terry Neil.  (That's one for the very old school Spurs fans who think the Sol Campbell usage is overrated).
  • edited April 2010
    As I told you on the table my friend, once a Hoggster always a Hoggster.  I don't want to do a Terry Neil.  (That's one for the very old school Spurs fans who think the Sol Campbell usage is overrated).
    Posted by TommyD
    Tommy, you are the man!

Ive got a feeling were gonna beat man u tommorow! I just know it!:)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: "TEAM POKER" fans...... : Tommy, you are the man! Ive got a feeling were gonna beat man u tommorow! I just know it!:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

DOWN WITH SPURS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A CHANCE M8
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: "TEAM POKER" fans...... : Tommy, you are the man! Ive got a feeling were gonna beat man u tommorow! I just know it!:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

hope u do m8 as i have spurs on my yankee  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    not for me then, i like to get pi ssed when i play. i`ll take my tape measure to work tomorrow
  • edited April 2010

FUNDZ KUNSTER'S RONAN'S.....YOUR DOHH NEEDS YA.....
  • edited April 2010
    "these guys will just let me down" LOL
  • edited April 2010
    HAHA, you should have been on my team you traitor JJ!!!

Good luck in your endeavours but really son,,,,YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

that's what you get for being a snob, enough said...

x
  • edited April 2010
    All It needs is a bit of Ads2kuk..
  • edited April 2010
    I cannot believe it, Ive sacrificed the dream team, in order to slay the dream team, all personal gain, ....Gone..... N she's having a pop at me!!!! Is it any wonder I aint had a f*ck for 9 weeks when they carry on like that!!! I mean...what more can I do???!!!!!???!!! They're never happy!!! ;) x
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    from the pic i saw, maybe shave and lose a few pounds, and don't pull that face ever infront of a lady.
  • edited April 2010
    Apollo 14, area 52 traitorous man...

xxx
  • edited April 2010
    Hahaha miyagi...so true....

Unbelievable observational skills, its such a shame ur taken....

unless u wanna come pay with us??

So we got 

DOHHHHHHHH
    Deauce AK 47
    JACKO !!!
    ADS 2K, ...THTS .....TWO!!! K'S FROM THE UK
    Only one Mahony O.....the George Best of poker......

Shaping up well here, theyl be quaking in their boots

• edited April 2010
    I AM THE MONSTER OF TEAM DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH