You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay is a hit & run merchanty!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
So he wins 4 buyins and does a runner! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Comments

• edited April 2010

That's an outrageousy slur.

I sat down with £50 at the Omaha pokerz, & ran it up to £51.11 over the next 13 hours, then left.

Cow was playing TOO tighty, as usual, he's such a rocky, Llama was Lording it over the Table, & Mere was just being his usual fishy-wishy selfy.

I may have to do something in the angry department if you don't withdrawy this slury.

Go ruminate on THAT, Cow.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tikay is a hit & run merchanty!:
    That's an outrageousy slur. I sat down with £50 at the Omaha pokerz, & ran it up to £51.11 over the next 13 hours, then left. Cow was playing TOO tighty, as usual, he's such a rocky, Llama was Lording it over the Table, & Mere was just being his usual fishy-wishy selfy. I may have to do something in the angry department if you don't withdrawy this slury. Go ruminate on THAT, Cow.
    Posted by tikay1
    I will do no such thing! I hope from this thread people will know to steer clear from your tables to avoid your snide tactics. Though I doubt that will happen for obvious reasons ( £££ ).

And that excuse "I'm going to bed, early start in the morning" was complete garbage! I saw you playing porkerman on free chips to "build your roll".
  • edited April 2010
    I was at the table and know that CowGoMoo is an animal of the utmost integrity.
    Personally, I thought that it was horrendous that Mr. Kendall "went south".

If I hadn't managed to have a "good" session on a 200PLO HU table and only lose £13.87 after being way ahead, I would be even more outraged.

I think that Sky Poker need to update their software to prevent this sort of thing happening in future; possibly by ensuring that Tikay's seat is filled by James Hartigan.

On a personal note, I'd like it to be acknowledged that I managed to play 3 Omaha tables at the same time tonight. Is this a record? (OK, I was sat out on one of them at all times but I still think that it was pretty impressive for a man of my age).

Finally, major congratulations to Barry1935 (who confirmed that this was his birth year) for a fine game on the 20PLO table earlier. He repeatedly referred to Tikay as "granddad"; I have no idea why.

• edited April 2010

Stop beefing, Cow.

I shall ignore Mere's contribution to the thread, mainly because, though it pains me so to say, it's actually quite an enjoyable read.

I rather enjoy a "quiet half-hour" of Omaha cash each night before bed, it seems to relax me, & playing with good friends - plus Cow & Mere - is what it's all about. All are welcome to join us, of course, but please do not play beyond your roll.

We tend to gather on the 25p-50p Omaha Tables at about 11pm most nights, & then we contribute to Lord Llamaman's coffers non-stop.

PS - If you want to see how a winning Omaha player sets about his work, try watching Llamaman for a while. Impressive stuff, & he rarely makes less than 4 x BI per session.