You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what the hellwas that all about

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
playin a 10 p 20p table other day.up against a player i tagged as clever and noted that hed got lucky once and done my stack.two games when i raised with quite good hands he re raised me x 4  so i fold.i think ill wait 4 my moment n blast u off the table.that time comes,i have q 10 suited  flop comes a  k  j  rainbow.i  pray he bets,perfect 80p  i rr  3.60  he  rr  9.00  i  allin   35.00  he calls his last  10.00.beautiful got yh .what do you think he called with.well i gotta  tell yh  a9 clubs.turn  3c  river 4 clubs i punch the air crying get in only to watch the pot go to him.then i realised the flush.i put him on kj  at  best but  a9  and the rr  allin.i know what your gonna say,that you want players like that so you can earn good cash off them,but this hand took the biscuit.if he had pok aa fair inuf  a9 ,i think ill move on to another more realistic site

Comments

• edited July 2009
     What can i say  .. Win some,    Lose some,    the Game is Poker and it involves gambling !!

Like Eating Drinking and Smoking ,, It can damage your health

Oh  Please .............

Dont slam the door  on your way out !!!!!!

benny