You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO time - let's kick hindquarters.

TKO III has not been a happy time for the hitherto all-conquering Team tikay, & tonight is our swansong in Series 3.

Heaven knows how we lost, & I'll go into that in more detail tomorrow, in my "well done the DP Luckboxes" speech.

For now, for the sake of pride, & because, quite clearly, we are far & away the better Team, let's give the tousle-haired DP & his acolytes a good thrashing tonight.

Right? Right!

7pm. Don't be late.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to TKO time - let's kick hindquarters.:
    TKO III has not been a happy time for the hitherto all-conquering Team tikay, & tonight is our swansong in Series 3. Heaven knows how we lost, & I'll go into that in more detail tomorrow, in my "well done the DP Luckboxes" speech.   For now, for the sake of pride, & because, quite clearly, we are far & away the better Team, let's give the tousle-haired DP & his acolytes a good thrashing tonight. Right? Right! 7pm. Don't be late.
    Posted by Tikay10
    YOU BET, ONWARD TIKAY SOLDIERS MARCHING AS TO WAR :)
  • edited April 2010
    My lackluster performaces this series have not impresed so i'll go all gung ho to leave the series on a high (this is the first TKO series i haven't even managed a min cash in)

the thought of a 4 - 1 loss does not sit well so i urge Team Tikay to show why we won 2 in a row and take this one down tonight - Following a glorious victory tonight i shall retire from TKO Competition until the return of the mighty Team Tikay -

Think Lennox Lewis, Muhammed Ali - The Greats Always come back to rule :)
  • edited April 2010
    Well i'm back from London after quite literally a superb birthday weekend and without giving away how old i now am here's a clue (If i was a Time Lord i would be 92 years old lol!).

Had certain messages of smugness elsewhere from a certain Team Dougaldonkplop member who will remain nameless absolutely loving the fact that they have luckboxed their way into the £1,000 freeroll and are far too over-confident that it will be a 4-1 series hammering for Team That Lot III! :)

Quite simply dream on Dougaldonkeyploppers because us Tikayan Warriors are going out in a blaze of glory and you will end walking into shattered dreams parkway - CAST IRON FACT!!! :)

That is all!...
  • edited April 2010

Ah going out in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!, does that still = losers, mmmmmmm answers to tikay@loserland.pmsl.co.uk..... lol.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to TKO time - let's kick hindquarters.:
    TKO III has not been a happy time for the hitherto all-conquering Team tikay, & tonight is our swansong in Series 3. Heaven knows how we lost, & I'll go into that in more detail tomorrow, in my "well done the DP Luckboxes" speech.   For now, for the sake of pride, & because, quite clearly, we are far & away the better Team, let's give the tousle-haired DP & his acolytes a good thrashing tonight. Right? Right! 7pm. Don't be late.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Mr Defeated Captain,

The answer to your question can be found
    here! The last verse will tell you everything you need to know!

HAPPY RETIREMENT! ;)
  • edited April 2010
    good luck tikay, this is the first and only time i have wished you to win!!!!!! (SPT glasgow soon)