You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Random Cards

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Does Any one Else Agree The Cards Dealt To You On sky Poker are not random its the worst site ive ever played for
bad beats say for example id check qq no over cards on the flop but if i made a bet before the turn guaranteed over card and defeat give me random cards sky?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Random Cards:
    Does Any one Else Agree The Cards Dealt To You On sky Poker are not random its the worst site ive ever played for bad beats say for example id check qq no over cards on the flop but if i made a bet before the turn guaranteed over card and defeat give me random cards sky?
    Posted by eizey
    If you want my honest answer, NO , i started on Ladbokes and it was infamous for rivering people(far worse than on any other site.
    Ive also dabled with Pokerstars and it was just as bad there so in the end. ITS POKER.
    When youve had 3 to 5 months of outdraws and bad calls winning then come back and moan, as you have to remember if you are outdraw you were ahead every time.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Random Cards:
    In Response to Random Cards : If you want my honest answer, NO , i started on Ladbokes and it was infamous for rivering people(far worse than on any other site. Ive also dabled with Pokerstars and it was just as bad there so in the end. ITS POKER. When youve had 3 to 5 months of outdraws and bad calls winning then come back and moan, as you have to remember if you are outdraw you were ahead every time.
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Sorry Rich
    Iknow your going to bin this one as we cant denigrate other sites off.
    fill yer boots lad lol
    col
  • edited July 2009
    seen as were degenerating why is every one up sky pokers proverbial bum say it the way it is unless your all on the payroll
  • edited July 2009
    everyone is on the payroll except you, sorry.

But seriously, the people who are complaining about this are the people that don't understand, or accept varience. Accepting this fact helps with dealing with bad beats.