You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi this is my first post but have been reading for a while now and one of the topic i have come across again and again is the size of the FREEROLLS. I have read in the past from other SKYPOKER regulars that they would like the FREEROLLS to increase in amount from the measly amount of £20 to something much more respectable and worth playing for. SKYPOKER have listened to our feedback and have increased the FREEROLLS to £100 which is not all that great but a start but what they have done is REDUCED the FREEROLLS from 3-4 times a day to only ONCE today. This coming down to the same price for the FREEROLLS as before. Before we would have around 4 FREEROLLS each £20 and now we only have one FREEROLL which is £100. It is the same thing and i think what SKYPOKER have done is a very clever thing for them selves saving them money but nothing changes for us Regular SKYPOKER players who have asked for bigger FREEROLLS.

PLZ COMMENT ON THE SUBJECT

Comments

• edited July 2009
    think you need to redo your maths!

the freerolls are MUCH BETTER now...

that is all
  • edited July 2009
    Freerolls are much,much better now. The cailbre of players entering them has risen substantially as a result.

When the £20 freerolls were in place they were at 10am, 2pm, 5.45pm, 7pm and 12 midnight. Thats five per day. They have been simply condensed into one. Which is great.

The wednesday £250 remains, but there are no £20 freerolls on that day, so thats a £100 saving. But, the Friday freeroll is now £500 instead of £250. There are also two £100 freerolls on Saturday/ Sunday.

Overall then the total freeroll prize money per week is up, but I still think it is on the low side.
  • edited July 2009
    £100 x 3
    £200 x 2
    £250 x 1
    £500 x 1

total £1450 now

before it was £950? 

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID:
    think you need to redo your maths! the freerolls are MUCH BETTER now... that is all
    Posted by diablo_pez
    How can the freerolls be much better now than before. they are the same. let me show you my maths. before their were lets say 4 freerolls each worth £20. that would make it £80 a day and now their is only one freeroll worth £100. so i guess you could say we are £20 better off. WOW £20 MORE. HAHA
  • edited July 2009
    ^^ see above ^^
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID : How can the freerolls be much better now than before. they are the same. let me show you my maths. before their were lets say 4 freerolls each worth £20. that would make it £80 a day and now their is only one freeroll worth £100. so i guess you could say we are £20 better off. WOW £20 MORE. HAHA
    Posted by Goldie123
    Omg, can you read?

Can you do math?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID : Omg, can you read? Can you do math?
    Posted by michael900
    I posted that reply before i knew that the other person had post the calculations.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID : I posted that reply before i knew that the other person had post the calculations.
    Posted by Goldie123
    I posted the same information before that.
  • edited July 2009
    Is it just me or is there really no pleasing some people?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to £100 FREEROLLS SKYPOKER MUST THINK WE ARE STUPID:
    Hi this is my first post but have been reading for a while now and one of the topic i have come across again and again is the size of the FREEROLLS. I have read in the past from other SKYPOKER regulars that they would like the FREEROLLS to increase in amount from the measly amount of £20 to something much more respectable and worth playing for. SKYPOKER have listened to our feedback and have increased the FREEROLLS to £100 which is not all that great but a start but what they have done is REDUCED the FREEROLLS from 3-4 times a day to only ONCE today. This coming down to the same price for the FREEROLLS as before. Before we would have around 4 FREEROLLS each £20 and now we only have one FREEROLL which is £100. It is the same thing and i think what SKYPOKER have done is a very clever thing for them selves saving them money but nothing changes for us Regular SKYPOKER players who have asked for bigger FREEROLLS. PLZ COMMENT ON THE SUBJECT
    Posted by Goldie123
    What? sky are running their poker site like a business?,and not just giving their money away when people demand it?

how very dare they!!!!?
  • edited July 2009

Goldie, the £500 community freeroll requires no points this week. Yes, nothing. Nowt. Zilch. Naff all.

Happy?