You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay - LMAO

edited April 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Was watching skypoker other day, and in the space of 10 mins tikay had me in stitches.

he was analysing a bounty hunter i think and on 2 occasions each player went all in, 1 with pkt QQ other AA.

he hit his Q on the river and tikay, threw his arms up in the air, turned to his left and started to run on the spot screaming oh my god how does that happen, doesnt sound that funny but if you were to see it you would see what i mean, and he had done this twice in 5 mins, he must have run 4 mile on the spot LOL

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Tikay - LMAO:
    Was watching skypoker other day, and in the space of 10 mins tikay had me in stitches. he was analysing a bounty hunter i think and on 2 occasions each player went all in, 1 with pkt QQ other AA. he hit his Q on the river and tikay, threw his arms up in the air, turned to his left and started to run on the spot screaming oh my god how does that happen, doesnt sound that funny but if you were to see it you would see what i mean, and he had done this twice in 5 mins, he must have run 4 mile on the spot LOL
    Posted by maudey
    yeh i saw that too, he is a funny man, part of his cupasoup and oxo cube diet

but.. what does that have to do with Omaha?
  • edited April 2010

In Response to Re: Tikay - LMAO:

In Response to Tikay - LMAO : yeh i saw that too, he is a funny man, part of his cupasoup and oxo cube diet but.. what does that have to do with Omaha?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    wow

i have no idea why/how this ended up here.....